Fantec update

Could someone at fanatec give a bit more of a regular update on the state of affairs of shipping..?

Is it still a 3 day back log..?

Qr2 wheel and base pack had a pre order date of December 15 but order status says ships on the December 11th..?

F1 special edition... I've heard deliveries are held up due to lack of qr2 wheel side... is this true or false..?

I'm very curious as this is what I ordered and so did a few others on reddit.

Ordered on the November 20th but have seen a post of someone who ordered on November 24th has recieve their order.

Any updates on the state of affairs is better than nothing

Comments

• Orderd 12 sept… nothing here😡

• It is not a 3 day back log. Its still looking like more than 2 weeks for USA, regardless of the BS they have stated, many people are waiting for orders from November, I personally am waiting on one from Dec 4th that still has no tracking number, and both items I ordered are available for purchase on the website indicating they are not sold out.

• Last night I finally received notice from FedEx that they have my order, and although good for me I am not happy that others are in the boat I was just days ago. I am going to continue to monitor the forums and pass along an opportunity to view and sign (if inclined) a petition I started regarding some of the issue we have been experiencing with Fanatec https://chng.it/CfWvgmVk6G

This is not to bring pain to Fanatec but perhaps give them pause as to how they are turning longtime customers off and make noticeable change to improve immediately. A weekly update on number of units shipped, current backlog, lead time, etc...

• Yeah some sort of update would be great. I can now see I will continue to be ignored about my nephews Christmas presents that were ordered on November 23 and they will not arrive in time for the holiday.

• David DeGreefDavid DeGreef Member
    edited December 2023

Order - CS DD, Formula eSports V.2, QR2-WS

Order Placed - Oct 21

In Progress - Nov 10

Order in Process - Nov. 29

Completely Shipped / Handover to Warehouse - Nov. 30

Tracking Number Provided - Dec 19

Expected Delivery - Dec 26

• ordered to same day as you and still have nothing and everything is in stock. makes no sense. plus im hearing people who did overnight fed ex are getting there stuff quick and ordered way after we did.