Ordered Oct - still nothing.

Even after this message it has still been nearly a week without an update. It would be laughable if it wasnt so irritating.

Just refund my money like i asked over two weeks ago Fanatec, i want to shop with your competitor.

Comments

• Terje NybroTerje Nybro Member
    edited December 2023

Got the same one 3 weeks ago😔 The day another company comes with same products is the day Fanatec will go bankrupt🤡

• Have to give Marina props as that response has been the most personal I have seen yet.

Hope you get your stuff soon.

• I certainly do, and i accepted the apology. Im just frustrated my actual request for a refund wasnt even mentioned. All the apologies in the world wont help if logistics cant send out a package within a two month window. I feel for the CS staff who are stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Thanks David, at this point i just want some clarity. Either the product i bought and paid for weeks ago or that money back, i dont think it is an unreasonable request?🙄

• It is not, and over the past couple of months reading dozens of posts the number of people that just want out.

I would think that would be alarming to executive management at Fanatec and spark a fire under them. That's why the e-mail was noticeable, in that it was personable and empathetic if not completely helpful i.e. delivery date.

Last night I finally received notice from FedEx that they have my order, and although good for me I am not happy that others are in the boat I was just days ago. I am going to continue to monitor the forums and pass along an opportunity to view and sign (if inclined) a petition I started regarding some of the issue we have been experiencing with Fanatec https://chng.it/CfWvgmVk6G

This is not to bring pain to Fanatec but perhaps give them pause as to how they are turning longtime customers off.

Good luck and happy holidays

• And yourself sir, all the best

• Ah that's a shame..I received the same email thinking it was personally written for me 😕 should've known better ha

• Yes i had a suspicion it was more engineered than it seemed at first glance. Indeed a shame as it really hasnt helped at all. Hopefully my CC dispute will head customer service off at the pass and reclaim my funds to spend elsewhere even if Fanatec wont return them themselves.

• This order did arrive today, over two months late on pre-BF in stock items but intact and working which is a relief