No answer to my email to customer service since 23/11

Hello,

I have sent an email to [email protected] the 23/11 and since I didn't get any answer.

Can someone have a look and process my mail please ?

The processing time of a simple email from customer can't be that long....

Thank you

Comments

• Last night I finally received notice from FedEx that they have my order, and although good for me I am not happy that others are in the boat I was just days ago. I am going to continue to monitor the forums and pass along an opportunity to view and sign (if inclined) a petition I started regarding some of the issue we have been experiencing with Fanatec https://chng.it/CfWvgmVk6G

This is not to bring pain to Fanatec but perhaps give them pause as to how they are turning longtime customers off and perhaps losing new and future customers to make noticeable change to improve immediately.

A weekly update on number of units shipped, current backlog, lead time, etc...would be an excellent start until which time process improvement can be developed and implemented.

• Dale RockallDale Rockall Member
    edited January 6

Hi everyone,

Right.

I ordered the Fanatec wheel base, wheel and peddles on the 10th of December 23. Fanatec took my money via PayPal. All go so far. About two weeks later I received a tracking number for my order. Grate I thought.

I followed it through the system, then it stopped!!! Kept saying awaiting for clearance from Fanatec. This went on for a few days. Then to my horror I see that it's being returned to the Fanatec warehouse !!!!!!! What the F..k

So for there past 10 days I have been messaging Fanatec to cancel my order and receive a refund, But guess what! absolutely no reply from them. It is quite disgusting how Fanatec treat customers. I have spent £760 with them. That's not to mention the money I have paid UPS for customs tax. I am in the process of getting that refunded from UPS. At least they responds to emails.

Thank the Lord I paid this through PayPal, I have opened up a case with them to receive my money back.

I have since brought a Logitech G pro wheel base, and peddles. It'll be here Tuesday next week.

FANATEC IF YOU READ THIS POST, PLEASE REFUND MY MONEY.