Please start issuing refunds

Not all but a lot of us just want to get away from all this drama, myself being one of them. This was my first and last purchase from fanatec, I do not want to support a company that can't even be honest and transparent with customers. Having the BEST product in the world means nothing if you have NO customer service. This has been a horrible experience, and no product you send will ever makeup for the way we have been treated! With all that said, please, really, PLEASE just let us get away from all this and spend our hard earned money with a company that cares. If you all have a ounce of integrity you would let people get there money back! It's Christmas, have a heart! People were waiting for gifts to give out, now they have no gift AND no money to replace said gift! Come on, be decent and let us move on!

Comments

• You speak well.

• Indeed, well said Thomas.

• Well said Thomas, but one thing we need to consider; if they ignore emails, phone calls, are they reading these posts?. I would advice to raise your voice via other social media places where Fanatec is listed: Instagram, Facebook, X, etc.. We just need our money back. I would never recommend this company to anybody.. what a shame..

• Ik heb oook mijn bestelling 4 dagen geleden geannuleerd.

tot op heden krijg ik geen mail van annulatie of hoe of wanneer ze mijn geld zullen terug storten.

ik ben nochtans al jaren trouwe klant maar nu zullen ze veel klanten verliezen met hun manier van werken.

pik ben trouwens naar simagic overgestapt!

de dag nadien werd alles verzonden met mail. Dat is service bieden!!

• Same here, I have been a Fanatec customer since 2017 but looks like I am done and will be changing to a different brand or ecosystem. They have the worst customer support that I have ever dealt with. Very unfair..

• Hi everyone,

Right.

I ordered the Fanatec wheel base, wheel and peddles on the 10th of December 23. Fanatec took my money via PayPal. All go so far. About two weeks later I received a tracking number for my order. Grate I thought. 

I followed it through the system, then it stopped!!! Kept saying awaiting for clearance from Fanatec. This went on for a few days. Then to my horror I see that it's being returned to the Fanatec warehouse !!!!!!

So for there past 10 days I have been messaging Fanatec to cancel my order and receive a refund, But guess what! absolutely no reply from them. It is quite disgusting how Fanatec treat customers. I have spent £760 with them. That's not to mention the money I have paid UPS for customs tax. I am in the process of getting that refunded from UPS. At least they responds to emails.

Thank the Lord I paid this through PayPal, I have opened up a case with them to receive my money back.

I have since brought a Logitech G pro wheel base, and peddles. It'll be here Tuesday next week.

FANATEC IF YOU READ THIS POST, PLEASE REFUND ME MY MONEY.