Black Friday - Cancel Order with Formula V2.5X

Hello,

Like many of you, I have received the infamous email about the Fanatec oversold Formula V2.5X and proposing to either wait until March or cancel the order. The order moved quickly to "Handover to warehouse" (or what it was before) but nothing else since then.

I won't even try to reach out to customer support as it looks like I won't get any answer in a decent amount of time. I decided to cancel the order. I blindly waited for Black Friday to order from Fanatec without knowing that, lately, the company has been struggling to keep up with orders. I do not care about receiving my order anymore or getting the 25% discount. It would be very risky to rely on Fanatec as it is now. If I had any problem with their products in the future, I have no doubt it would be a pain to have them fixed.

The only thing that matters now is getting my money back. As I mentioned, I canceled my order (using the form in the email), but I didn't get any updates or confirmation since then - and it is already three days. I don't even know if the form went through and they received my cancel request.

Did any of you also cancel the order through that form? Did you get any updates?

Cheers, M.

Comments

• that drama is now clearly going to last. it's easy to take money, but when they have to return it, now they will break their promise of max 7 to return money to people.

FanaSCAM