This is getting ridiculous

1Month since my order.

3 weeks since my first email.

1 week since my second email.

3 days since my DM on facebook.

live chat not working (tried in 5 different days).

Call center not working (tried in 5 different days).

1000+ euro paid in full 1 month ago.

Order (1808459) in the exact same state (in process) and not one single piece of information about it.

I really don't think this is normal in 2023.

The problem is not the delay in it itself (which is not normal either since when i placed the order it said that i will be a 1-2 week delay) but the complete lack of respect and transparency). i would cancel my order and order from someone else if i had another good choice for a PS5 wheel but i don't.

At least give us some information. I understand the huge amount of emails that you probably have but i don't think it takes more that 2-3 minutes to answer to an email and give an update.

I really can't believe that in 2023 a company can behave like this. Really disappointing.

Comments

• Say it takes three minutes to answer an email, and say Fanatec got one email per Black Friday order.

Thats 60.000 emails times 3 minutes, equals 180.000 minutes.

180.000 minutes is 3000 hours, which equals 375 8 hour work days.

So if Fanatec had 25 employees whose only job was to answer emails (which I guess they don't), it would take them three weeks just to answer those 60.000 initial emails.

Just to put things into perspective.

• They just can publish daily or weekly update about order status.

For example — Now we are send by air 2000 items with CSL DD and QR2 wheel side and base side, arrival date is 25 of december. We need 3 days for sort it and start delivery for consumer. 2000 item will allow close 15% of all orders with this wheel base.

That not hard, that just transparency which we need. New date, new status — that show the Fanatec works. Now, that looks like a panic in Fanatec office where all runs in fire and don't understand how to solve all customer issue.

• zeko zekanzeko zekan Member
    edited December 2023

the perspective is such that the fanatec has no perspective for the future.

people screwed up so much with this BF that I believe that is their record so far.

if they wanted to sell goods to people and deliver them on time, there would be no need to hire 25 people to answer emails.

let's hope that this nonsense from the company will go bankrupt soon, because it is the only solution for extreme scammers like them.

• Does anyone know the appropriate German law enforcement agency to contact for fraud? The web is full of complaints about this company. I think it is perhaps time for a full government investigation.

• In the US, ordered 11/24 (all items listed as in stock). The super confusing note on the order was Completely Shipped. They should not use that terminology. My order went from that to handed over to the warehouse. A FedEx label was created yesterday 12/20. Fanatec also emailed back 12/20 stating they were behind. With any luck, the order will ship over the next week days.

If they would warn you before clicking pay that you order could take a month or longer, it would save so much of the ridiculousness.

• so yes, that's what's great about it. Fanatec CEO and his team are very wise people. they thought it all out carefully and now they are counting our money, and we have neither equipment nor money. wonderful people.

• There is zero perspective.. they do BF every year so they know what it brings… if they cant ensure a service either do 2 or 3 sales a year or no sale but taking upfront payment and lying on delivery deadline is just illegal and there is no perspectives around it ( if delays were announced at time of ordering like pre order that would just be poor custommer service not to answer but here this is just ridiculous)

btw if they would send the orders they would not have 60k emails to answer …. So another idea could also be to just be ready for your peak event of the year (and no it was not a surprize it was already peak in 2021 and in 2022 as per their investors coms)

• US customer here and I ordered all in stock merchandise on November 23rd. Items are still in stock as of today. Nothing has shipped. Received a cut and paste reply from Fanatec saying they would contact me but they never did. These were presents for my nephew so that is disappointing he will not be getting those items. Since I didn’t have much faith in Fanatec shipping my 4 week old order we ordered a different brand from another company. Those Items shipped the day after we ordered and arrived on time. Fanatec and all their logistics companies are just an unorganized mess and not worthy of our money. I will be asking PayPal for a chargeback.