Pre-order scam

and another indication of how Fanatec is a rogue organization.

pre-ordering does not mean you have to pay immediately.

a great example of this is Asetek.

means when the goods are available, users who have ordered for a specific product that is available, are notified. and if he pay the money, a package is sent to them. and if he don't want that item, the next in line who signed up in front of the order is invited.

this is how Fanatec accumulates other people's money, and does not deliver the goods for months.

FanaSCAM!

Comments

• you are right about this , however for company it's usually easier this way when they take money ahead, you know when you fabricate something then third party company wants money as well.

the easiest part is if you not want product then just not buy it at all.

• do you know who gets paid in advance? whores

and if a company stands firmly with its feet on the ground and believes in itself and has the capital to invest in the product, then it is a shame that such a third-class company exists at all if it is incompetent and has no money to invest in production, and only then sell products.

well according to everything seen now for BF. Fanatec didn't even have a comfortable amount of goods in its warehouses to enter sales in that way.

he already premeditated, deliberately took money from people in advance in order to first have all these products made and only then deliver them after a few months. and at the start you promise otherwise. gypsy work.

which in other words means, as a small customer, you always buy from them with a pre-order, regardless of what it says in stock on the webshop.

an awfully big shame.

• well i doubt Fanatec is whore as like this, they been at market since 1997. they to started make plastic toys like this similar like Thrustmaster in back in days

now they make DD as they main product and they let others make the kids toys

• wow, what a loyal follower you are. I'm so happy for you. I believe you will be happy that you will get your dd2 that you ordered cheaply, but that's why thousands of others will be sad because they were stolen.

you are a wonderful man. I'm happy when I see that there are scumbags in the world and when there are other scumbags like this who believe in the first scumbag.

long live all the shit in the world.

• i think you not understand the problem what they are face atm. you scream scam and scam, however users still get they products but with a delay

• look man. I know very well what is happening. and at the beginning I defended them 2 weeks ago. but when you see where the whole story is going, in the wrong direction, and when someone is screwing you and has your money, then I'm dangerous.

what I'm doing will cost them more than if they had taken loans 3 months ago, prepared a bunch of products and with the aim of creating a boom effect of a big return of Fanatec with products ready for delivery and affordable.

people today would be delighted, because many would already be playing on their toys from Fanatec. they would return the loan they took 3 months ago and happily count the earnings. that would be the scenario of an honest company that wants and can and deserves the market.

like this? they only created anger and despair. and believe me my friend, people are the most dangerous then.

nobody will fuck me for my money.

• Yeah, you seem to be very dangerous. They way you talk, this is not first time for you…to get fucked. And surely not the last!

Have fun along the way, sweetheart.

• don't worry about me. those who screwed everything up know how dangerous I am and how much I hope that we will harm them all together, because they have harmed thousands of people, children.

and you don't shit here, because there are a lot of people who are disappointed and sad. you're just defending this shit from the Fanatec, it means you're like that yourself.

• „they have harmed thousands of people, children“ 😂💩

• I know it's not easy for you to be trash

• lovely buds of May, just for you, dear soul