clubsport DD update please James - ordered 27/10

Has anyone received their clubsportdd?

I'm in the UK, ordered 27th October. Been on label created for a month now ..

No words

Comments

• Dustin GDustin G Member
    edited December 2023

Awful.

seriously. I had the same for two weeks and thought that was bad enough.

• Still waiting on my CS DD/QR2s order from Oct.17th. I'm in Canada and got USPS tracking numbers emailed to me from Endicia (which is a vendor of USPS) a week ago. Those tracking numbers have remained on "Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item" since. Fanatec account still states "handover to warehouse" without the tracking numbers noted. I just checked my products section associated with my account and it looks like serial numbers have finally been applied. All that said, I have no idea when these will arrive, but my feeling is late January or early February due not only to Fanatec's inept handling of the situation, but the USPS/customs/Canada Post combo of slowness.

For a "leader" in this business, Fanatec really shat the bed on this. The lack of urgency to rectify the issues and piss poor communication is only hurting them more. Save face and make right for your customers whether it's expediting orders or future discounts, something, anything. Simply being complacent and saying "sorry for the inconvenience" is not enough at this point.

• Yes, i've preordered my CS DD and QR2 on 14.10 and i received it at the Ende of november.

But to be honest, i'm from Germany so no big distance for delivery.

• I received my CS DD. Hope you get yours soon. It's worth the wait btw :)