Order 1835260 R2R WRC Bundle is missing steer and pedals

Today my order 1835260 from 24 november 2023 arrived and the R2R WRC bundle is missing the CSL Elite Steering Wheel WRC and the CSL Pedals.

The package only contained the CSL DD (5Nm) and the separatly ordered QR2 Lite Wheel-Side and the QR2 Base-Side (Type-C).

But this package is useless without the steer and pedals! Please send the missing steer and pedals as soon as possible, so I can hopefully enjoy the complete package this holiday.

Probably not, because a reply to my mail to Fanatec support will take 14 days :(

Comments

• They ship every package seperately. How many tracking numbers did you get?

• Go look at your tracking from the company that shipped it. There are usually multiple packages with different tracking numbers. USUALLY... When you get one package it means the rest are coming withing a day or two. Fanatec usually ships separate packages when everything is available and they can be shipped at one time. That doesn't mean you'll get them all together.

You'll find something like this in the US:

• Don't worry. They always ship the complete order, but in separate boxes. Something always comes later; just a little disappointed.

• Hi guys, thanks for your replies and support!

I did not recieve any mail with shipment information, I only have the order info on the Fanatec website.

There is only one tracking number and I was surprised it was delivered today, because Fanatec mailed a while ago that they expect to ship the order january 5th. When I called DHL, they said there was only one package for me, while they delivered 3 boxes, QR2 Base-side, QR2 Wheel-side en de CSL DD Base. I hope you guys are right and the rest of the packages will arrive soon!

Here is a screenshot from my order page, I don't understand the order status while some parts are already under my Christmas tree...

• I am sorry guys, you were right!

After I entered the tracking code on the ups website, I got a lot more information.

There are indeed more packages and sadly one of them is damaged, I don't know what will happen with that package.

Tomorrow I will receive two other packages, I wonder what those will be and what will be the missing damaged part.

• Hi Paul,

Sorry to hear that some parts are missing. I am having the sort of same situation. My V3 pedal is missing. UPS tracking code said the parcel was just 1 box. When I opened it, there were no pedals but the performance kit and the damper kit of the pedal were there :) On the box, it says 27.9 kg but when I weigh it, I've seen that it is just 16 kg. Have you tried to weigh your parcel and compare the information on the box?

Also, I noticed that there is no way to fit the V3 pedal set in the box they sent after watching an unboxing video of V3 pedals on YouTube.

Please could you update here if anything happens with your delivery? Hope you'll get them soon. Thanks

• Hi Serkan, did you see more information on the ups website itself when you enter the tracking code? https://www.ups.com/

I looked up al the tracking numbers on the ups website compared to the tracking numbers on 3 boxes I already received.

The damaged package tracking number was on a little QR2 box without any damage. While the big CSL DD Base box is damaged with a hole in the side, punching throuhg the original box inside it. But it seems that it hit no parts inside the box because there is al lot of free space around the base. I can only tell when I if everything works ok when I receive the remaining 2 boxes tomorrow.

I am hopefull now, thinking I already have the damaged box received and it seems alright visually. If the remaining 2 boxes are the wheel and the pedals I will be very happy! 🙂

• Hi Paul,

The UPS website says it is 1 of 1 and there is not any other package :( I had the same damage issue as well. There was a hole as big as a hand on the side of the box but thankfully there wasn't any damage on the boxes inside. Hopefully, they'll reach me and send my pedals as soon as possible🤞

I have another whole sim order in the name of mine to surprise my bud and that one is coming in 3 different packages. I hope, there won't be any issue with that one.

• I received all packages in time, including the wheel en pedals and tested if everything works because of the reported damage.

Everything seems to work fine in Forza Motosport 8, WRC EA, WRC Generations, Dirt Rally 2.0, ACC and AC.

Merry Christmass everyone! 😀

• Good afternoon.
    Can someone help me. I have sent many emails asking about my problem and no one responds.
    I placed an order for Grand Turismo DD Pro (8Nm) and after a few days I discovered that the boostkid that came in the package was (5Nm). Order number:1780500.
    I helped myself. Do I have to buy the 8nm Boostkid?

• Good afternoon.
    Can someone help me. I have sent many emails asking about my problem and no one responds.
    I placed an order for Grand Turismo DD Pro (8Nm) and after a few days I discovered that the boostkid that came in the package was (5Nm). Order number:1780500.
    I helped myself. Do I have to buy the 8nm Boostkid?