Are customer getting Fucked in the name of Preorders?

FIFO - Do fanatec really work this way? I honestly think my 3k order with over 17 items (which is only held due to stupid QR2 for a month now) must have been sold to other customers.

I dont think any of the items that were in stock must have been reserved for me.

Also why does my preorder date changes everytime the availability date is reached. 3 times now.

Lastly after waiting for a month already, if ever all the items do become available I am still going to be treated according to FIFO or you will make me wait 2-3-4 weeks more to ship the order.

You know what fanatec stop hiding behind curtains. Come forward and help your customers by proving accurate answers.

What a shameful company, acting like a toddler. 0/5 ratings for you.

Comments

• Es ist ein Fest, mit welcher Beharrlichkeit du Lappen dich hier und auf Reddit zum Deppen machst.

• Yes i also am pretty sure i Lost my 2.5x order due to a combo of the overselling and the qr2. I ordered really early on the BF deals and because i mistakenly put the qr2 pre order in the same order ( it is wild that ordering a pre order item on fanatec is to be considered a grave mistake and detrimental to the rest of your order ) and I'm almost 100% certain that the whole 'reserving your items' and item allocation does not mean anything to fanatec and they just rushed out what they had to those without pre orders and screwed everyone else.

• Yes and they lied to customers pretending it was a first come first serve but that turned out false.

there’s no method to any of the madness at fanatec

• I thought the sane thing as op as this thread.

Limted edition wheel will I actually get it will I ever get from red to at least to green handed over to warehouse.

I dont mind waiting if I have a ruff idea of how long but not knowing and checking the order status a couple of times a day is winding me up now.

Every black friday is a disater for fanatec my first two years of trying the online queuing system kept crashing and when I did make it in to the position one it said I timed out and put me back to 9th.

I didn't like the way they did it this year but at least I purchased a few bits it's just a case of 3rd time lucky but maybe not.

Just a general update on how the shipping is going from the warehouse would help.

Lastly do your stock take when you have caught up on shipping out orders.

Delaying people by up 10 days extra when it's over a month from when I ordered and there are people still waiting from before bf is insult and incredibly disrespectful

• I finally caved in and sent customer service an email.

I have seen on reddit someone else who ordered the f1 limited edition wheel and a qr2 base and qr2 combo pack on the 24th of November and havereceived their order.

They ordered 4 days after me, identical orders.

How and why ?..is this fair ?....clearly not processed in order..think that's the 3rd if 4th case I've seen in the last few days.

I can guess what will happen someone will rma a limited edition wheel and mine will be their replacement or it will suddenly be lost.

• Ok, so you're in this boat. It is commanded by a drunk, smart drunk. That's all. Don't hurt yourself, if it wasn't a Christmas present, try to be Zen. There is no logical sense, they have like a lottery, where they extract shipments at random. It will arrive sooner or later. I realize this is extremely bad, you can get sick, go to war, or wait.