V3 Pedal is missing in my order...

Hi everyone,

I can imagine how Fanatec has been very busy with over 60k orders since the last month but some mistakes are unacceptable. Last month on black friday, I ordered a whole new setup (with order number 1806771), including:

-CSL DD (8 Nm), ClubSport Pedals V3, ClubSport Pedals V3 Brake Performance Kit, ClubSport Pedals V3 Damper Kit, ClubSport Shifter SQ V 1.5, ClubSport USB Adapter, ClubSport Wheel Rim GT Alcantara with universal hub v2, QR2 Lite Wheel-Side, QR2 Base-Side, CSL DD Table Clamp.

Anyway, I received my order 1 week ago on Thursday. I was so excited until I opened the box. I opened and everything was in the box but no V3 pedal. The voice says that the pedal in the box and the weight of the box is 27.9 kg. When I put the box on the weight scaler, I saw the whole box was 16 kg. Immediately, I sent an email to them, but no reply so far. Also, I checked the V3 pedal box on YouTube, there is no way box of v3 pedals can fit in the box they sent me :) Anything can be forgotten in the parcels and this can happen by mistake. However, forgetting the 12 kg pedal box in a parcel is unacceptable...

Still waiting to reply to my emails. For anyone having the same situation, I will update the discussion.

Also, I have another whole setup order for my name to surprise my bud, I hope that one reaches me with no problem at all.

Hope everyone can reach their orders safe and sound. Have a great day everyone!