Thank you and giving hope!

Hi all,

since I was a bit scared while I was waiting for my order to ship, I also visited this forum here and that scared me even more.

But to share some good news and to spread some hope here: I ordered my parts on the 7th of December, paid everything with PayPal, was confused by the missing tracking number and the “completely shipped status” within the webpage, but the order finally landed on the 5th of December.

The delivery was on time, complete and delivered items were in perfect condition.

All is running fine.

So, I seriously feel the pain of every person waiting for the delivery with no clear status and/or a messed up delivery.

But there is hope… things also can work well.

Keep on hoping and the best, happy x-mas and a great 2024 to all of you,

Alex

Comments

• I have to confirm that. I received all my equipment (italy) in a reasonable time. Only bad part was i had a problem with the dd2 and i had to submit a support ticket. And while sincerely disappointed for the trouble on a brand new product, here too i can't complain for now. They responded in two days and send me the rma label to send back the base. Hoping for the best for everyone, happy holiday guys.

• Same here, all my orders are in(except for a QR2 order which is logical). Everything got shipped within a month. No Track & Trace weirdly enough but all went well and have everything installed and got to say..... THIS S8&^ IS DOPE!!! :))))

• hi valerio what problem did you have with your dd2 because I received them oled screen problem I would send them back then I received it big cogging problem now