Did anyone else also noticed this?

I am seeing a pattern of some people making fun of or insulting other complaining about fanatec. I dont know if they are paid by fanatec or just hard core fan boys.

As we all can see there are many many many people totally frustrated and disappointed. I am just one of them. Unlike many other who dont raise their voices, I cant be like that. My hard earned money is with fanatec, and when I dont have updates or transparency, its obvious I will speak out. Having almost 3k with a company for 1 month and having no updates, no way to contact is pretty scary. What is my order is cancelled after 2 months of wait, remember I already paid by credit card bill. If I get refund those funds are still not in my bank account.

People should understand everyone is different, for some their $1000 setup is after months or years of savings, for some their $5000 setup might be nothing for them. Fanatec should understand that when they are holding people money for weeks after weeks, everyone deserver answers. Those who are defending fanatec are basically rubbing salt on peoples wounds. So either stop that or go somewhere else.

Fanatec is not paying us, WE ARE PAYING THEM and THEY HAVE OUR MONEY.

I also have a small business, when I do pre orders I dont charge my customers and if the order is delayed I give customer good discount to make them happy and have purchase experience.

Comments