Ordered in August, still no delivery

I just wondered if anyone who has ordered since 29th August has actually received their Fanatec goods? I'm just trying to work out if Fanatec are actually fulfilling orders or if they're just taking money and not delivering.

Last update I got was a generic email over a month ago to say they would re-ship the order (for the 3rd time). I've emailed multiple times now for a refund - I don't want my Fanatec any more (it was 5 months ago and still no delivery) and I don't want to deal with Fanatec again. I just want my money back and to walk away and forget Fanatec even exists.

Comments

• Uhm your moneys been nicked mate. Need to call your bank and report this, consumer rights laws will also protect you here and they’ve missed that deadline a long time ago.

• just ordered about a week and a half ago and im terrified that i won't receive my product. I got an email saying its at a warehouse but no tracking number and it was supposed to arrive 2 days ago.

• I too have a similar problem.

I ordered the parts around mid-July.

I received a shipping email on August 3rd.

When I checked the order page, my order was canceled.

I haven't canceled.

I don't know if it's a system problem or not.

A refund of the money paid has been given.

When I sent a confirmation email to Fanatec, I had to wait over a month for a reply before I received an email.

Fanatec asked me again to send them the necessary parts and photos so they could check, so I sent them.

Also, there has been no contact for over a month.

I also contacted Fanatec.

Fanatec told me that they had contacted their support team and that I should wait for a response from Fanatec.

After that, there was no contact for over a month.

I am placing an order to purchase parts from the beginning.

I haven't canceled my order.

I wonder why such a simple problem can't be solved.

I'm both very angry and sad.

I want Fanatec to take responsibility and resolve the problems with Fanatec's products.

I would like to know when the issue will be resolved.

Dec30.2023

• Buenas a todos, el pasado 28 de diciembre realice un pedido en Fanatec de un CSL DD pack Gt7. Formalice el pago con PayPal y no he recibido confirmación del pedido con FANATEC. Tengo Id factura y de transacción, pero solo por parte de PayPal, y despues de enviar 3 correos a FANATEC y 3 más a PayPal, nadie se pone en contacto conmigo.

No tengo solución y no tengo el dinero.

¿Qué se puede hacer ?