25% voucher code - JAMES (Fanatec)

Hello James / Fanatec,

On behalf of the number of customers who have been offered the option to cancel their BF order. Can you answer the following :

1. If we left our order untouched and not fill in the survey, will Fanatec assume we still want to keep that order or will Fanatec cancel the whole order after xx days atuomatically without our consent?
  2. If we cancel, I understand we will receive our 25% voucher code by Christmas (2024!) as you, James @ Fanatec have mentioned, but will the voucher be sent to us via email or applied at checkout under our corresponding account ?
  3. (Most important question) - does the voucher 25% off work for ALL and ANY Fanatec products? or is there an exception to certain Fanatec products or if the product was on special?

Thanks

Comments

• Isn't there an expiration date on those too?

• there is an expiration date on the voucher yes - 30th April 2024... what we're asking is if there is an expiration date on the option of not filling in the survey and leaving it as is. will our original order then be automatically cancelled?

• Last year, due to the lack of sales at BF2022, I had a 10% coupon valid for 1 year, but when I went to use it it was not possible because it was invalid.
    I wrote to Fanatec several times requesting a valid coupon, but I did not receive a reply. This attitude is incorrect in my opinion. Fanatec can always make up for it by sending me a redeemable coupon. I'm waiting