Christmas Ruined

I ordered a Podium Advanced Paddle Module on Dec 10 as a Christmas present for family and it hasn't even shipped out yet. The worst part is that you can't get a hold of ANYONE at Fanatec. They don't answer the phone, email, or give any support. This company has completely went down the drain and our Christmas is now ruined.

Comments

• Same here Jimmy. Ordered presents for my nephew on November 23rd for merchandise that was all in stock and nothing has happened with the order. I finally got an email back regarding the order this morning and it was just a generic cut and paste email with no worthwhile information.

• Dune be so dramatic. If there only important thing for you at Christmas is a console or PC accessory then I suggest you step bank from the Internet and take a look at what is important to you.

I will be spending my fourth Christmas on my own so you see being upset about a paddle module is pretty materialistic.

• Well, when one of the only gifts that you are able to get someone doesn't arrive (when it should have), its very frustrating. Especially when the company completely ignores, disregards, and acts like they don't care about the customer.

At the very least they could let me know what is going on.

• Bullshit! The „present“ is for your. Stop being such a melodramatic cry baby. It’s embarrassing…but entertaining nonetheless.

• It if EVERYTHING available to buy on the planet saying that's the only thing you could possibly buy makes you sound full of shit. People like me on my own for yet another year and people like you who only give a shit about material things.....

Doesn't seem fair does it....... I would rather be with people. You would rather care about an accessory....... Grow up.

• And you calling someone out for expressing disappointment over not receiving goods that they've ordered for Christmas - doesn't exactly put you in the best light either. Sorry for whatever personal issues you've gone through, and no, in the grand scheme of things OP's situation is obviously not the end of the world, but that doesn't mean that he doesn't have a right to complain about how Fanatec conducts business.

• One present that I am trying to get someone else is not the end of the world, but it would be nice for the company in charge to at least let the consumer know what is going on.

Sorry that I can't be disappointed in a company that is bad at communicating.

• I noticed you’re trolling everyone’s threads with the same bs dude. Your obviously twisted up in the head dude.

• there are many who have ordered something long before you and these orders also have to be processed, just be patient, a waiting time of two weeks (so far) is normal, this is not only the case with fanatec

so maybe it will arrive between christmas and new year's eve, the greater the anticipation will be 

• There is no other company doing their customer’s dirty like fanatec is doing. Nice fan boy reason comment though.

• then take a look around other forums and groups.

i'm anything but a fan boy, i'm just someone who understands that for various reasons you don't always get everything you want right away, sometimes shit just happens

• First world problems.

• LOL!!!!!!

So because Failtec's products are 'toys', then they have no, well forget honest or ethical, just a responsibility to operate their business in a LEGAL manner?

• No I am calling him out for being overly dramatic over something that is material and being with friends and family are much more important. Being that dramatic over it is stupid.

• This does not imply that it is okay to defraud a person who buys toys. Just as it is not right for people to be defrauded by magicians, fortune tellers, or unscrupulous financiers, just because they are easily manipulated. And this list can go on forever, because there are always people ready to blame the victims, whatever type of offense they have received. “It's your fault that you bought toys,” “It's your fault that you believed that scammer,” “It's your fault that you were dressed indecently,” and so on.

And in any case these toys should be of vital importance to at least some people. I am referring to Fanatec and Fanatec employees. These people maintain their family and their standard of living thanks to these toys. Yet it seems they have no respect for their product and the customers who allow it to live.

• i Promised a young orphan I would purchase him a sim rig in time for Xmas. I’m so disappointed my order hasn’t been shipped yet.

i’ve had to wrap a dinner plate (steering wheel) and toaster (CSL DD) along with swimming flippers (pedals) so he thinks he’ll be getting something.

thing is I’ll need to break into the orphanage at night time to steal the fake presents back as I don’t want him to realise that I’ve lied to him.

fanatec has no morals, can’t believe the awkward situation they’ve put me in. It’s actually disgraceful.

• SPECIAL NOTES

• Not suitable for children. A Direct Drive Wheel Base is not a toy! The fast movements of the steering wheel and strong torque can be dangerous. Please read the safety instructions.

• So it looks that here is an undercover fanatec agent answering in a fanboy way to everyone that complains in the forum, or someone really alone in christmas.

• Do you think the people complain here because they're "not getting everything they want right away"? Do you understand that waiting, say, 47 days for a product, receiving zero communication from the company, is a lack of respect for customers? That we can't cancel orders or request a refund? That they are keeping our money indefinitely?

• If I pay for something, and I don't get it in 47 days, I would like to be able to cancel and get a refund, or at least, get one single email from the company keeping my money.

If you buy something that you use for fun, you still have legal protections, and companies still have obligations. They are not entitled to your money and to providing nothing in return.