Yet another order lost in the Abyss

Hello.

I would like to get an actual update on where my order lies in your system. I ordered a CSL 8nm, QR1 Lite, Mclaren GT3 Wheel, and Pedals Combo. Order Number is 1866154. This order was placed on December 4th. As your shipping updates have said there is a delay of up to10 days to get the order processed. This has not been achieved, due to this being 18 days later, 14 Business days! I understand all the issues with Black Friday and the huge influx in orders. I myself work in e-commerce, so I understand, but this amount of delay in placing the order to get a shipment confirmation is insane and has turned me away from supporting your company. 

According to the newest shipping update: "All regions: Further information: An inventory will be carried out in all regions at the beginning of January. This means that almost no orders will be shipped in the first week of January until January 10, partly also because the week is shortened by the public holiday."

This is my request: 

If my order won't be shipped until after this break, I need to cancel the order entirely and get a refund. The only days left that my package can successfully get sent to me are today the 22nd, and the 26th-29th. This leaves only 4-5 days to ship out due to this holiday season. 

If my order is absolutely guaranteed to ship today the 22nd or next week 26-29th, then I will keep my order, as it will then be on the way to me instead of lost in limbo during the first 2 weeks of January. I will request this guarantee be shown to me. 

Please get back to me soon. I really want to love this company due to all the involvement and growth you've brought into this niche industry, but without the products that I spend a total of $823 on that was told would be here by now by not 1, 2, or 3, BUT 4 different sources (Email and 3 shipping Updates)

Thank you. 

This is a USA order, all products in stock at the time of order placement. No preorders, no ETA;s, ALL "READY TO SHIP"

Comments

• Logan FeederLogan Feeder Member
    edited December 2023

lol i cant believe it, right after I posted this I found my tracking numbers that were made THIS MORNING. Using your order # and going to FedEx to search by reference #, I found my 4 Tracking numbers. Guess things are still moving which is good to see. At least 2/4 are already out of the warehouse and in shipment, other 2 waiting to get picked up.

• Thank you cause. i was going to cancel too and there site saying hand over to warehouse but fedex says Arrived at FedEx location so thank you