AWB

I am very angry, very angry. Fanatec makes fun of all its buyers. He cares exactly zero about his clients. I don't know why you make a very good product, that all people want, when your customer service is exactly zero. A continuous mockery. Sending packages with the wrong address, without tracking number and without any contact. You should be ashamed. We pay so much for the product and then we receive a misery. It's frustrating, very frustrating. I bought a gift for my son for Christmas. We bought it a month and a half in advance. It turns out, in the end after so much time, the package arrived, but it cannot be delivered because Fanatec put an erroneous address and without AWB nothing can be done and since Fanatec does not send the AWB to anyone, we do not eat it with potatoes. Thank you Fanatec for ruining my son's Christmas. Thank you so much! I hope that the children of the directors and owners of the company experience the same thing. Oh nooo, they already have their clients' money and can enjoy life and buy gifts and have a happy life, all at the expense of these clients who they mock to the face. They know the problem very well, it has been going on for years and they do nothing, nothing...

If I do not receive a response within 24 hours, I will file a complaint on econsumer.gov and other sites. And I will make sure that all your other clients do the same.

Comments