Order from nov 20th not received but order from dec 12 already received

is this normal or should I start pressing USPS for my package?

I have a order from nov 20th still in transit to next facility as of dec 23rd.

I ordered the shifter on dec 12th and I just got it today.

how can I be possible an order placed 3 weeks later already arrived? Is this normal?

Comments

• It’s normal for fanatec. I had two orders pretty much the same. They shipped

out the order placed later and told me they didn’t have enough stock for my first order? Doesn’t make any sense. This company doesn’t care one bit

• I have an order from 18th November, havent had any further updates from 22nd November saying "Scanned in Hamburg". Have chased with UPS who started an investigation and have no conclude the package as lost... They have now started a claim process however I need to chase Fanatec to ask them not to just issue a refund but to actually package up another order and get it sent off. Devastated that this wont be coming before christmas and doubt it will arive anytime early January either.

• I ordered a Universal Hub, wheel, endurance button box and a couple of other things on November 23 and none of it has shipped. It was all in stock when I ordered it. On a separate order the same day I ordered a QR2 Wheel side. Since it was out of stock I didn’t want it on my original order and have all of it delayed. Well I got the QR2 order but none of my other order.

They are so messed up they don’t know what they are doing. Any company that takes 4 1/2 weeks to get an all in stock order out the door is seriously messed up.

• update for everyone:

After 22 days of “in transit” the order finally gave me a new update!!

it looks like they couldn’t be bothered at USPS.

i want to be very clear I am not blaming Fanatec

• Hello everyone. I would like to let you all know my package finally arrived.