Where Is My Order?

I placed my order on 18th November, right at the start of the black friday week, and recieved my tracking numbers from UPS fairly swiftly, however I never got any further updates. After weeks of waiting I decided to chase up UPS as getting hold of Fanatec directly seems impossible, who started an investigation which the conclusion of, is that they don't know where the packages are and have concluded they must be lost and have filed a claim to fanatec.

I however do not want a refund (despite all this mess) I simply want to recieve the items I've ordered. So Fanatec if you do happen to read this, or eventually reply to me emails or answer my phone calls.... I DO NOT WANT A REFUND, PLEASE JUST BOX UP THE ITEMS AGAIN AND SEND THEM.

James.

Comments

• They will likely make a whole new order and send out again, which means also getting the same delays again but hopefully this time it will get to you.

• Similar case here. 37 days (i ordered on the 17th of November!!!) They gave me no tracking info.

Still not a word. Package had been sitting in a warehouse for a month before being returned to Germany. No tracking info since day 1, no delivery attempt, and zero communication led to this. Just found out after they belatedly added a tracking n.

• Simply the worst company in terms of customer support. Really weird they do not want to engage with customers. I have the same issue, charged my card when I ordered online and no response..Shame on you Fanatec..