Clubsport dd non si accende piu

Nuovo Clubsport dd,collegato al pc ed eseguito l'aggiornamento(455)fino a qui tutto perfetto,calibrazione volante ecc. Scollegato dal pc lo collego alla mia xbox series x,si accende in rosso,passo alla modalità xbox e quasi subito si spegne e adesso non si riaccende più,Due giorni che le provo tutte niente.... Morto.Provato a ricollegarlo al pc e premere il tasto per 10 secondi,niente. Gr

Comments

• edited December 2023

Hi, I got the same problem. my clubsport DD worked excellent for a few days with xbox and Forza Motorsport. then suddenly one day, it can't be switched on. an update has not improved the situation. the wheelbase can be switched on but mode switching doesn't work. also you can't switch off the wheel base by pressing the power button für 10 seconds. fanatec support is not effective. since today, they coudn't help me.

• Grazie Nicolas per la risposta.Ma adesso cosa facciamo?Non riesco a contattare il supporto.Mi trovo una base da 800 euro che non si accende e non si capisce perche'............20 minuti e' durata,neanche un giro in pista sono riuscito a fare.Spero di risentirti e se hai delle novita'.Ciao.

• Devi aprire un ticket con il supporto Fanatec. Riceverai una email di conferma. Se non ricevi l'email di conferma, riprova, significa che il ticket non è stato registrato.

Risponderanno, forse ora sono in ferie per Natale e ci vorrà più tempo.

• Yesterday, I found out some workaround solution. I deleted the fanatec driver 455 from my laptop and installed the driver 454. I downloaded it from the forum here. then I switched the wheel base on and connected it to the laptop. then the message appears: the wheel base is in update mode. so I started the update with the fanatec driver 454. after that, I could switch the modes on the power button correctly. even on the laptop in the fanatec control panel was registrated, that xbox mode is now active. so I disconnected the wheel bas from the laptop and conncted it tho the xbox. this way, I could drive with the fanatec wheel with forza motorsport. with the new driver 455 this doesn't work correctly.

the probelm ist not really solved in fact. every time you turn off the wheel base you have to update the driver 454 after starting it again because you can't switch the modes correctly on the wheel base without the update.

• Ciao.Sono contento che in parte hai risolto,anche se non e' il massimo comunque,almeno riesci a giocare.Io non posso farlo perche se il direct drive non si accende non posso installare il driver 454.la base non da segni di vita.Comunque oggi sono riuscito a mandare la segnalazione al supporto fanatec,ma non sono riuscito a mandare un video che avevo fatto.Spero che riescono a capire lo stesso il problema.Grazie.

• Hello. My Clubsport stopped working after the update (455) connected to my xbox. It lasted 20 minutes. I wasn't even able to try it for 5 minutes. I sent it to Fanatec support last Friday, let's see what they can tell me Hoping that it arrives fixed. Now I have this doubt.......There are many of us who have this problem, Fanatec must resolve it as soon as possible.