No confirmation, no verification for link to cancel/keep order of formula V2.5x

Yesterday, I used the link to ask the refund for my BF formula V2.5X to receive the 25% voucher. I was surprised to don't receive a confirmation that they received my request. I retry this morning and noticed that the page "Thanks! Thank you for sharing your feedback." appears almost whatever you write. I tried without my mail in the link, with order number 1, without order number... So there is no verification that the information are correct and that the order number corresponds to the account placing the order. Does Faantec receive just a list order number to keep/cancel without any other information and they will have to check if the order includes a V2.5x and no information about who filled the form? If yes, it is not a backdoor for hacker, but a front door with map and signage :) If angry peoples (there are many) try to use misuse the link to ask cancellation of orders without V2.5x, Fanatec will again lose time. And what if teenager with time to lose (they don't received their stuff for the holidays) and make a bot to fill thousands forms to cancel random order numbers, will Fanatec again claim they are surprised?

Comments