Firmware Update - then no force feedback

Hi All,

I just updated my fanatec DD2 base and wheels to the new firmware. When I then go to race in iracing or in ACC I do not get any force feedback. The wheel works, but no FF, as mentioned.

I did the force feedback test and it worked in the firmware manager.

Any help appreciated.

DH

Comments

• same issue on my CS DD 12NM base/ mc laren v2 steering wheel. i think there is some drama that is happening in this particular ecosystem. boosted media talk about it on his videos. like, we need a proper a firmware for this new base and new wheels. competitors nowadays are very competitive. arghhh... i wish i can play consistent in my ACC. sometimes its better not to release new driver/firmware. so that, We dont lose our happiness and preference on current driver we had. I regret i update my firmware 454 to 455 its works fine in the 454 until 455 comes and lose my interest to touch the wheel anymore. :(

• Happened to me too, I left the pits and felt that I have no force feedback so I braked and the vehicle pulled straight left towards the traffic and a participant drove straight into me... So I guess I got banned! Thinking about changing brands!

• I have the same.

Some Solution here?