A positive review in a sea of negativity

Just wanted to say for any prospective buyers who check the forums, I bought circa 1200eur worth of goods and received prompt delivery to the UK. No issues with shipping, no issues with import documentation and the gear itself is fantastic for the price. Really well packaged and well worth it imo.

So yes, whilst Fanatec are having issues, it's worth bearing in mind that of the 60,000 black Friday orders, you're only seeing a few negative examples on the Forums as everyone else is enjoying their gear.

Comments

• How prompt was your delivery?

• Yes, fanatec is proud to have delivered 400 formula wheel 2.5x. You see the only few thousands others on the forum๐Ÿ˜

• ๐Ÿ˜‚

• It truly is no longer a case of "just a few"

There are failures all over and no communication on top of that. I have a lot of Fanatec gear and between the failing CS and the quality control, this forum has become fairly representative of the company as a whole.

And I know you mean well. It's good for new customers who have paid money for items at Fanatec to come here to see that customers are receiving their items.

But it's Fanatec that needs to get things in order.

Personally, I am a waning fan. So I hope they do make the appropriate changes.

• I don't think it's just a few. Not only are black friday orders still pending but you also have the DD+ orders which were supposed to be available on the 27th not hearing anything as well.

The lack of accurate information regarding orders is also concerning due to the holiday season for some. Mines was a personal order so the delay is more of an annoyance but for those who ordered these items as gifts were left scrambling without any information.

Trying not be negative, but you can't ignore the the issues either.

• I'm one of those unlucky ones, UPS lost my 2.5x wheel over 2 weeks ago and will not discuss it with me, still waiting for Fanatec to respond to me.... My other stuff came semi ok..... don't understand why they use UPS