Package was returned shortly after being sent out leaving me (first-time customer) very confused.

I made an order with Fanatec on the 23rd of November. I had looked throughout the sea of negativity about the new warehouse and the shipping delays but I decided to just look past that and take the risk of buying during the Black Friday Deal week. I got a tracking number the day after I had placed the order and I was very hopeful up until the 18th of December where I found out that the packages got to UPS but had been returned shortly after. On the UPS tracking it say that the packages where left at 'Receiving Office' in Hamburg and on my order tracking on the Fanatec website it says 'Handover to Warehouse'. I emailed Fanatec twice and still haven't got a reply so before Christmas I decided to email UPS and I found out today that there was an apparent and I quote 'discrepancy in the amount of packages this shipment contains' leaving me very confused. I came onto the forum to see if anyone in the UK has had this same problem.

Comments

• I deal a lot with shipping parts through UPS at our Diesel shop, this is my opinion and I may be wrong.

To me it sounds like UPS waited for the other 2 packages before it shipped all 3.

It then went to Hamburg, Germany where it was attempted to be delivered to some place with a receiving office, more then likely had the wrong address on the box or that the driver couldn't find the other 2 parts of the shipment so the place that is listed as "receiving office" declined the shipment so then it went back to UPS and likely back to Fanatec warehouse.

You could contact your local UPS hub and see if its sitting there to be picked up or if it in fact did go back to Fanatec.

• Dustin GDustin G Member
    edited December 2023

I had a similar issue, but for me, export paperwork was incorrect.

Was sent back to warehouse, or receiving office as ups states.

i immediately emailed fanatec webshop with details. I ordered the shifter in my case on the 20th Nov. Fanatec took two weeks to reply.

fanatec did a new order so whole process restarted and I received the shifter today the 28th Dec.

everything else i ordered arrived quite quickly with the formula 2.5x taking a bit longer but not too bad.

unfortunately you just have to wait for the reply from fanatec and it won’t be quick.

it would not surprise me if all 3 items were in the box, but the paperwork was only for one item.

fanatec obviously use a third party for shipping so fanatec will do you a new order and that will get handed over to warehouse again, and so begins round two.

• Same here!!

my order 1820160 has been returned to

sender!!

so now I will most likely have to wait another 40 days!

not happy and I am getting I’ll because of it