Podium racing wheel dd1 f1 ps4

Good everyone.. l've already opened a ticket with technical support, but i haven't any news yet. I wanted to ask if i can do something about it in the meantime. My problem is that i bought a new podium racing wheel dd1 f1 ps4 .i connected it correctly to the play station, but 4 buttons dont't work and the right gear paddle doesn't work.but the left one works perfectly.. sorry for my bad english. Thank you.

Comments

• Did you try downloading the latest drivers for a PC and connecting it to that, then installing any available firmware updates?

Also I believe some software titles may not support some buttons.

• Hallo thank you for answered,I already download the latest driver update ( base 303- motor 300- st wheel 47).. and driver 455. But without any results..

• I connect everything to the PC ... I go in control of flying and functionality and do not answer them the buttons listed before.. I cannot play like this because i cannot use the gear.. I can only play with automatic mode. Game on granturismo7..

• Did you install a new QR2 on the wheel? Reason I ask I had a new Xbox universal hub that was having some weird behaviors and I thought it was defective. Tech support asked me which screws I used to install the hub and I had used the wrong screws and actually should have used the shorter ones that came with the universal hub. Anyway changed the screws and all my problems went away. The longer screws were touching the PCB and causing the issues I was having of buttons not working or being able to navigate menus.

Just a thought just in case you installed a new hub.

• I didn't install anyrhing.. the podium and new.. tank you motoman...

• did you update the steering wheel itself?

• Hi.. i connected everything to the PC and installed the latest update.. but nothing..

• in the Fanatec driver utility did u update the firmware AND the steering wheel update, these are mutually exclusive updates for the Fanatec formula wheel. it asks you to attach the wheel then update it