No Customer Support

I have submiited service ticket for my universal hub and DD Base suddenply stopped working and tried all trouble shooting and to no avail ,drivers ,wires etc. I have not heard back from anyone at Customer service and you cant leave a messae as the mailbox is full, Is this a joke or what, right now my exquipmen is leass than 3 months old ,was working fine and now I am stuck with over 1600.00 worht of gabage.

Thank you Fanatec for your lack of any customer satisfaction or support, If I had known this company was this horrible I would have bought Moza or Logitech. You really should take better care of your customers. Anyone reading this feel free to fact check and call their support/customer service line at 1 -866-292-6226 and see how far you get and then think twice about purchasing any product from them because it seems as if you and have a proble just throw your equipmen in the trash as this has been the worst purchsase Ive ever made from a company and will notifty BBB if I dont hear back soon,Its been several days and nothing. Like I said $1600.00 worth of junk that doesnt work.

Comments

• In some way it's actually quite impressive how bad the support is. Even if they reply they miss the point of the message completely. My wheel arrived with a fluke, one of the screw hole is damaged. It's been over 2 weeks since I've asked them for support as, multiple emails and they still do not understand what's the issue, despite sending photos and even video of what's wrong. I seriously start to suspect it's some dumb delay technique...

• edited January 4

I have a ticket in for my brand new dead CSL DD. Put it a ticket on Sat and have not heard back from a human yet. Turn it on for longer than 30 secs and it starts smelling like burnt plastic and eventually shuts off. Pedals work still though.

• We are many people with the same problem... Hope that is not Fanatec who is burning ! :(((

My totally new CSL DD is OFF after just two hours... And impossible to send a ticket, I never receive any confirmation mail. Argg...