fanatec website is too confusing to find an xbox bundle ordered one without pedals or DD

fanatec too confusing to find an xbox bundle ordered one without pedals or DD

Dec 6, 2023 11:26:00

FedEx Ground

Handover to warehouse

VIEW

Product

Status

Quantity

Price per unit

Sum

CSL DD Table Clamp

Current unit price: $29.95 *

Serial Number: TC102045470

Open

$ 32,05 *

$32.05 *

ClubSport Wheel Rim GT Forza Motorsport

Current unit price: $129.95 *

Open

$ 139,05 *

$139.05 *

ClubSport Universal Hub V2 for Xbox

Current unit price: $319.95 *

Serial Number: UW183002490

Open

$ 342,35 *

$342.35 *

QR1 Wheel-Side

Current unit price: $49.95 *

Serial Number: QA38200006

Open

FOR FREE!

What the hell do I do now just return it all and start over? Xbox compatibility filter is not working

Comments

• The best way were normaly to ask before you've placed your order. But it's to late for this.

Xbox compatibility comes through the Wheel or Hub which must be compatible for Xbox. The rest don't matters. You can use all the Bases and pedals with your Xbox if you use a Hub or Wheel which is Xbox compatible.

So in your case you've ordered the CS Universal Hub which makes every Base compatible to the Xbox.

You just need a Base and Pedals for a complete Setup. So choose the Base and Pedals you want , connect the pedals to the Base and mount the CS Hub for Xbox on it and everything works with your Xbox.

But, you've also ordered the QR1 Wheel Side. This one actually dosent work with the new CS DD and CS DD+ Bases because these new Bases have the new QR2 Baseside.

The CSL DD has the QR1 Base Side, this fits out of the Box to your products.

• I needed a Xbox Club Sport DD v2 and pedals bundle but the website showed Forza rim was part of the bundle so that is what I ordered a it.

There is no sales phone number