Items purchased that are not included in my orders

Hi everyone, yesterday i pre-ordered the clubsport dd+ from the Fanatec website, available from February 26 th, and the qr2 adapter, already available. On the order summary page there was an information note that specified that the order will be shipped when all the products in the order are available, and that's fine for me but at the end of the entire payment procedure a message appears, on the site Fanatec, which says an error has occurred. The problem his that from my Paypal app everything appears to have been paid to Endor Ag but from the Fanatec website the two items are not among my orders and are still listed in the shopping cart as if they had never been ordered and never paid for, operations which i instead carried out. Please help me, thanks

Comments

• We cant help you. Fanatec doesnt look at these forums for support. You need to contact the webshop / paypal.

You may need to try again, and get a refund from paypal for the failed order. Or just wait for Fanatec to help you.... (good luck with that right now)

• Thanks for the reply, I contacted paypal and they said there is nothing they can do and that I have to contact the supplier. I sent an email to Endor Ag and Fanatec and I'm waiting for them to reply, hello and thanks again