Game plan if I ever receive DD+

Just want some input as I am trying to come up with a game plan for when/if I ever receive my DD+. I keep seeing people post about issues with their CS DD only working for a few days and then they wont turn on. Is this due to a firmware issue? Will the base and peripherals still work properly if I avoid doing any firmware updates when I receive it in 7 months?

Comments

• If all CS DDs were bad, there would be thousands of messages here, not a few dozen, because customer service doesn't respond, so all people write here.

You would worry more about no customer service than the remote possibility that you might receive a defective product.

• edited January 10

christopher most people get a good product i am also waiting for the dd+ but lets say on launch most products have a 0.2% fail rate in sales this is common and there is nothing that can be done about this is just electronics. my gameplan is just enjoying it for however long it takes i will only update to firmware 451 not 455 because of xbox compatibility being bad after that 451

• 0.2% hahaha

how do you know that?

what, that must have been published by FanaSCAM, and you believe them all. what losers.

that maybe it was like that once upon a time with their equipment, when they held to the quality. since they started with the DD revolution, since then, stronger crap has started.

if the electronics were of better quality, this would not have happened. as well as that engineers know how to make a good driver and firmware.

it's all too bad for too much money as a percentage.

• So everyone that had an issue with firmware, it was only with xbox? I hope that's the case.

• I think he is referring to new products from most electronics companies have a 0.2% fail rate.

• Well you claimed that u worked in big companies right and thar u know how this all works then u know there are always failures with new products

You are so far away from reality you lied to yourself and all of us if you dident know this u dident work in an electronics company at all i looked it up actually its much higher for electronics its close to 4/5 % . There is nothing u can do about this

Also this is commen in all industries

• As far as Fanatec is concerned, it's easy. Customer service is unresponsive, so anyone who has a problem writes here.

More than a hardware failure, you should be worried about not having decent customer service.

• all companies lie about their failures. in this day and age of poor final product control and saving on all resources, the products cannot even be better. but it is not certain that 0.2% is the correct data. only they know the exact information, but of course it is kept secret.

• True we dont know but online it generally gets leaked and i am talking in general not just specificly fanatec