Users organization

Hello,

like many, I have been waiting for an order for weeks. In my case, another user with the exact same order as mine has already received their order. The only difference is: I am Europe, the other user is America.

I do not believe that all the problems reported are due to some type of scam as mentioned in some threads, it is simply an incredible disorganization on the part of Fanatec. I think the worst thing we are suffering from is a serious lack of information.

So, what we might need to do is organize ourselves as users so that we can get information for ourselves.

I'm going to comment on what I think we could do but any contribution is welcomed.

We could generate a thread where each user would enter the order date, note date in the thread, the order placed, location and status. To avoid having to review the entire thread, each user should add their entry replying to the existing list. It may become infinite, but I don't see a better way. Each user who has a change to their order should update their entry if they have made it.

The number of combinations will be very high but, if only there are two identical requests, some user would benefit in terms of information.

If this thread has positive comments regarding this idea, I generate the thread myself and add myself as the first entry.

Regards.

Comments