Can someone explain why my item has two tracking numbers?

So on the 4th I ordered the CSL DD 5Nm bundle with the P1 V2. Upon submitting my order, I realized I forgot the table clamp and had to go back in and order it.

Well the item has been sent to the warehouse and yesterday I received a tracking number for it from FedEx. Was checking the site to see if they updated the tracking information and I see two FedEx tracking numbers.

Anyone else ever get two tracking numbers? The only thing that I can think of is that one of the tracking numbers might be for my bundle that isn't in stock yet considering the tracking number that actually works is a few digits past the one that doesn't work(same with my actual fanatec order number).

Anyone have an experience like that?

Comments

• Usually Fanatec sends every product separately. If you ordered a bundle you get a tracking number for every piece.

My UPS expierence has even been more confusing. I ordered a handbrake and 4 packages of button caps. On Fanatec website I got one tracking number. UPS sent me two SMS with one tracking number each. Tracking my parcels I noticed there were 3 more tracking numbers related to the second one.

Two tracking numbers for a single piece product is unusual.

• Yea that is what I'm confused about, between the two purchases, one has the base, wheel, and pedals. It has no tracking number on it since it hasn't been shipped. Then the second order is just an clamp by itself and it has 2 tracking numbers posted. Super weird. Guess I'll just keep an eye on it

• Cause it’s probably in 2 boxes