Cancelation of Order. Unfortunate but not regrettable.

I placed my order for the new Clubsport DD+ on the 17th of November. I also ordered the Formula rim v2.5x, xbox hub with a 270mm round rim with two QR2 hubs for both rims.

There was a price drop for the Formula rim and the Xbox hub a week later for Black Friday. I sent two messages to customer service on the 23rd or 24th of November inquiring about a price match on both items. There has been no response to my inquiry and very poor communication from Fanatec regarding the delays on the new Clubsport DD+.

This would have been my third wheelbase from Fanatec. My first being the CSR Elite on 2012 and the Clubsport v2.5 in 2017. I was in the market for a new base due to the failing QR1 on my Clubsport v2.5. I was planning on getting a Simucube 2 pro until i saw the DD+ review on Boosted Media. Seeing as I am already in the Fanatec ecosystem with the clubsport shifter and pedals, I chose to go with them again since it would save me money not having to purchace a new pedal set or shifter. I was also able to purchace the DD+ and two rims with the new QR2 hubs for the cost of the Simucube 2 pro with one rim.

I have now decided to cancel my order with Fanatec due to horrible customer service. I will purchace the shifter adapter for use on my pc, but will no longer support Fanatec in the future without some serious changes to customer service and theit self-inflicted damage to their brand over the last couple of years.

I write this post in the hopes that other consumers will consider other brands who will stand by their customers when spending considerable amounts of your hard earned money. I also sincerely hope Fanatec sees this post and others like it and take the necessary steps to correct the damage done to their brand.

Thank you.

Comments

• they will see this, don't worry.

unfortunately yes, but that's how it has to be.

they lose the army of regular users.

this will cost them even more