Order still in Process

Hello, Dear fellow fanatec people

I order a couple of stuff from fanatec on January 3rd, so about 12 days ago and my order status is still saying "your order is in process"

Im worrying about the products i've ordered for myself

If anyone has imformation they can tell me about this please do so.

Comments

• Most responses on the forums will come from people not working at Fanatec. With a bit more information we may be able to provide some insight into what may be happening with your order.

Ideally it would be helpful to know what region you're ordering in and what products you had in your order, especially if some of the items on order were preorder items, or whether everything you ordered was in stock.

In some regions there was a stocktake being performed early in January which could explain some of the delay.

• I've got an order from 23rd November that is also at the same status. I'm based in Australia so depending on which warehouse you are being supplied from and what you've ordered will have a big bearing on whether you get your items shortly or if you're in for a long wait like me.

• This was the things I ordered as well

• Things seem to be happening in the US, reports are that what you've ordered is in stock and shipping but there doesn't seem to be any logical method they're using to allocate the orders (eg. shipping earliest orders first). Just keep an eye on the shipping update 3 blog post, a lot of people are posting when they have (or haven't) received stuff. Fingers crossed it's quick for you though.

• The ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2.5 X had a special during Black Friday where Fanatec claim it was oversold beyond their internal quantity limits for the special so that may add some delay. I know some folks were told that there may not be stock until March, and were offered the opportunity to cancel their orders and receive a voucher towards their next order. I'm guessing that the stock levels in their IT systems may not match their inventory on this one, so although your order does not suggest that your item was on preorder/backorder, once they've done the stocktake in the USA they should be able to update their IT system to match their true inventory levels. Hopefully you'll receive official word from Fanatec as to what's happening, but I would expect a little bit of a wait.

Check your e-mail, particularly your spam folder too in case they have already provided some clarification on wait times for your order. Hopefully I'm wrong and it arrives sooner rather than later.

• Thanks for your support :)

• Just checked my email and the only email I got was the order from me purchasing it, so wish me luck for my order to arrive soon :)

• STOP

Cancel order. Ask for a refund. DO NO SHOP WITH FANATEC !!!

• Hi everyone, I placed the order on 11/01/2024 but still nothing and they don't even reply to my emails, so I would like to cancel the order, but how do I do it? I have already contacted PayPal for a complaint but they told me to wait until January 24th and in the meantime they allowed me to contact fanatec from the PayPal portal, let's see what happens....... how disgusting, however, a company like this that does everything that is!

It should be noted that everything I ordered was available.

• Do you want the product or not? It's been less than 3 working days since you ordered it. I'm not saying you should be expected to wait months, but it's not even been a week yet.

I know everyone expects Amazon next day delivery, but some places take longer.

• edited January 16

Dude some many are waiting their order more than 2 months it's just one week. If you take time to search and read topics they are more than 20 posts about delay process sorry but your case isn't so different unfortunatly. I could suggest you if your are hurry to cancel when you can do it. Cause get your stuff is a thing get working stuff is other otherwise you have to contact support and then... Read what happening and you will unsterstand where you putted your feets.