Tommorow is dd+ day who thinks its gonna happen

What u think guys yay for the dd+ being send out to us customers or nay for getting another email or delay

Vote below

https://strawpoll.com/3RnYlqp0Jye

Comments

• For me it was the 10th and my order still say the 10th...so dont have big hopes my friend lol

• Dustin GDustin G Member
    edited January 16

No. I don’t think so.

wont be anything positive

• Nothing will happen. You should know this by now ๐Ÿ˜„

• I’m genuinely hoping we get good news tomorrow๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿป๐ŸŽ๏ธ๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ’จ

but……..

I feel nothing will happen tomorrow , the forum & fanatec emails will go nuts.

Friday we will get the email & a post will go up here about further delays โ˜น๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ญ

• At this point I'd be happy for that, at least we would know someone is still alive at Fanatec HQ!

I can't understand how they think saying nothing is better than putting out a daily update.

• I think this is hopeless!!!

F###ed up by Fanatec!

And i am very sure that nothing will happen!

• Dan WDan W Member

Getting ridiculous at this point, Why can't they just give us an update?

• true i want an update to i just hope they read this post look at the graph and know they can do better then this but it all falls on deaf ears anyway

interesting to hear everybody lost faith at this point in time totally understandable

• Mine was Jan 10 availability. I don’t know what to think. I hope it’s not moved back to the feb 29 date.

• Mine switched to the 10th of January on the first and still no emails no updates. I feel like they aren’t saying anything because they have already stated why they are holding orders. So expecting adults to be adults and be patient until they get the final approval from Sony or are told they have to drop Sonys chip from their board and move it to just a regular dd with 3nm more force which would piss off the people who bought it for the PlayStation compatibility and the people who didn’t buy it because 12 nm was enough. I’m guessing the talks or whatever are long or the reprogramming of the base itself is extremely involved. I can only speculate.

I do know that I am going to be patient and check here and my order status periodically. I do know that I want this piece of equipment. I understand some things involve more than just one company or process and can make things impossible for everybody.

I am hopeful that the dd+ comes sooner than later. But I’ll wait till 2025 if I have to. They already have my money. I don’t care about that. Not like I needed it. If I did I wouldn’t have bought sim gear!! lol.

• Fanatec last said "We hope to have an update on the matter by mid-January". They can reasonable claim it is mid-January until the 20th. If there is no update by Monday 22nd, I am most likely going to cancel my order. Even if there is progress, I am expecting some compensation for the 1+ month delay.

• Kevin McPakeKevin McPake Member
    edited January 17

they said we'd get an update mid Jan & if everyone has 17th as date from pre orders its, good news or no news tomorrow.

glass half full. 17th is mid jan lol

im receiving my wheel & qr2 tomorrow(this has been shipped earlier than original date from when I purchased) & I have my V3s from BF week.

I personally haven't had a bad experience , I hope to god my stuff works no issues ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

im waiting on dd+ before I can use my other shiny new stuff so im gonna be even more eager for it once ups shows up at my door

ps I really do sympathise for everyone having issues & also take a min before u unleash any disappointed rage at the Fanatec staff who deal with emails etc. they aint gonna be ones who made the decisions to sell so early without license. speak up YES, hate to the low end paid workers NO, there job prob ๐Ÿ’ฉ enough.

come on the good people at Sony & make this happen ๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿป

• They promised to ship in December and took our money. They didn't keep their promise. You are saying that is perfectly fine and we don't deserve anything? Imagine if Amazon pulled stuff like that.

• I read their ordering and shipping fine print. It absolves them of any wrongdoing. They cover their asses. I have no problem waiting. I never signed a contract between them(fanatec) and I (the consumer). Quite the opposite in fact. If you read their shipping and ordering terms and conditions it lays all of this out. Plain as day. They’re not hiding anything. I don’t expect more because my unrealistic expectations weren’t met. I just hope they square all of this away and we can get on to enjoying their hard work and more importantly on the digitized race tracks! I feel for you though I really do. I feel the same as everyone else here. Frustrated and disappointed. But I was prepared going into it. So here I am. Riding the waves out till the proverbial ship comes in!

• Same at this point its just a waiting game lets just hope something happens today ๐Ÿ™‚

• What country are you in just and when did you order stuff for info? I'm waiting on just the QR2 in Australia and trying to figure out where I sit in the whole scheme of things.

• I’m in uk soz

• and i am from belgium

• How is Belgium today?

Are you far from the warehouse? Do you own a balaclava and black polo neck sweater?

• far from the warehouse well its in germany so not that far to be honest compared to the uk could be here when shipped in 3 days tops

and why do you ask about the other stuff i dont even know what the balaclava is

• I was thinking if the wheelbases are in the warehouse, we could launch a special operation to release them!

• @DramaEnjoyer you go girl!! ๐Ÿฅท๐Ÿป