Paid, but no order confirmation an no feedback from customer service

Hi all

I ordered on Black Friday for an amount of 1260 Euros, but during the order process, the shop broke down. My credit card was charged with the full amount, but I didn't got any order confirmation. I tried to get in touch with the customer service to get my money back or at least get the goods, but they do not reply on requests. I know they are struggling at the moment, but the longer it takes to fix this, the more difficult it will become and to not get any feedback for 1.5 month doesn't make me feel better.

Does anybody else have same experience with Fanatec? Are there any ways to get in touch with them?

Comments

• I'm the same, several emails sent but no response

• Bruno StaubBruno Staub Member
    edited January 16

"Same" means just no response, or also lost money?

• Same problem for me too I think I will challenge the payment since he does not even want to answer

• The money was not lost because Fanatec collected it, no order was generated. They have to return it, but when?

• Similar experience here - I ordered on Black Friday, but have been trying to contact support to figure out what's going on with my order and I get no response whatsoever. I didn't have the shop issues you mentioned and I did get an order confirmation tho.

They seem to be extremely bad at communicating. Also their website contact form doesn't work for me. So unfortunately I do not know a way to contact them at this time. Which is very bad. It definitely makes this start to feel like a scam.

• Today I received the refund for the cancellation on 12/15 a month later. But nothing about the charge for which no order was generated

• I am also having the same problem. I tried to make a purchase and had got a error code did not receive a order number but my card was still charged. I've tried reaching out through Customer support they said they would get back to me in 2-3 Business days it's been 10 ten day now

• same thing happen to me too, aint get no order number it said it couldn't save my order when i pressed checkout & snagged $981 from my account, no response nor a refund...

• I have now requested a reversal of the payment with my bank and the credit card service provider (Six). The bank has already confirmed to me that the payment has been canceled, but Endor still has 35 days to protest. Still I lost about 60Euros, due to exchange rate and fee's.

I would advise all those who have paid by credit card to do the same for lost orders. In the future, I will certainly use Paypal online again, as the buyer protection is much better there.

I have now received a delivery notification from UPS for 29.01.2024 for the successful Black Friday order. 

• What date did you place your order and what did you order? Others getting their stuff after all this time is gives me a little hope.

Trying to figure out why I have been in "handed over to warehouse" status since January 8th with nothing from fedex/ups or update from fanatec website. FANATEC even already started my 1 year warranty period on all items purchased. (Podium DD1, QR2 and clubsport round wheel)

• I ordered a DD Pro 8NM wheelbase, V3 pedals, a McLaren wheel and some accessories. The order got delayed, because of the QR2 adapter and their polici to just ship complete orders. All ordered on Black Friday 26.11.2023.