Black Friday Order

Ordered on November 20, 2023, with no pre-order items, it still shows "handover to warehouse." I'm in the US region. Couldn't play games with it during Christmas, and now I can't even do so during my winter break. School starts on the 22nd.

I Chose Fanatec for my first sim-racing gear purchase, but it seems............

OnO

Comments

• What did you order? I am in the US and have had 3 orders delivered. The longest wait was a little over a week. All items were showing in stock.

• Similar experience. All in stock items (no pre-order) ordered Nov 24 during BF week. Went to "handover to warehouse" status within 48 hours but has not changed since. I remember originally hoping (falsely) that it might come in before Christmas lol. Hopefully we receive an update soon. I suspect they may have oversold the DD2 as it has shown out of stock since the end of BF week (after I placed my order). That was in my order, so if it is indeed backordered, that's my only possible reasoning for how it could be this delayed.

• I'm concerned that my order is still processing and hasn't reached handover to warehouse status. I feel like they're going to fill all the full-price orders first and are maybe hoping I'll cancel my BF discounted order.

• You realize that 4 months to restock a product it's kind of absurd.

Not to mention they already have the wheel in US.

• I ordered DD2 base, 2023 F1 wheel, V3 pedals with performance kit, and the free QR2 (base and wheel-side).

Hope I can receive them this year. LMAO

• Yes. If they can share updates regarding the BF orders, I or we would greatly appreciate it.