Don't fall for the Fanatec Scams. Orders don't get fulfilled.

Take my advice and if you plan to make new orders with this shit hole company. STAY AWAY.

If you do so, then don't regret it later.

Check this company's reviews on Trustpilot. So many horror story's there.

Check on reddit how many people are having issues.

Don't give Fanatec your money else they will scam you and run away with your hard earned money.

They dont care how hard you might have worked to save up for your first sim racing gear, but they will not fulfill your orders. You will spend, weeks and months trying to get a single update on order status but with absolute zero success.

BF 2023 they pulled out biggest scam in the sim racing world.

Comments

• I ordered the CSL DD WRC bundle + shifter because I thought that delivery delays only apply to DD+ and Sony. It was written ships in 4-7 days. All these inscriptions are misleading in order to earn as much money as possible. But it was possible to close sales for a while or write in huge text that delivery takes more than a month. Now I regret that I didn’t order MOZA, I could even have saved money and time.🤕

• Rotten you followed with your incompetence here as well. Lol

Nice fulltime job you have here. Although your job is to keep pooping on people post exposing your scam company. But it ok man job is job. Keep working hard and dont forget to wipe you ass as well because you poop immensely.

Nice name btw shows your real character.

FanaROTTEN.

• „because you poop immensely“ 💪

• I guess you must think all the people posting here that they are recieving their orders are paid actors.

• Personally, I agree that some real people are posting they receive their stuff. The problem is that there is also real people posting they don't and fanatec don't care.

• It's irrelevant that SOME people get their order. Relevant is that some don't.

It becomes a lottery, instead of a sale and buy. Even the most incompetent, understaffed company will get some orders right, just like fanascam.

• Guess I’ve won the lottery 5 times in a row then

• It is not a lottery, fanatec choose the orders they don't want to send, as the v2.5x bf (up to you to decide if it means black Friday or bank fraud:)

• Exactly. And I ordered once and never got it.

Guess what, you order from a serious company, everyone wins, every time. Big difference.

• Suggest you place a few more orders to try and replicate the same results, everyone knows small sample sizes hold no weight or bearing on the truth

• I have fallen in 25% voucher… and the way it looks is that i will have to ask for a refund again…

• Order from Simagic, Simucube, Asetek, Cammus, Logitech or Thrustmaster for good and quick service and a nice experience.

Order from Fanascam and risk being part of the "small sample size" of:

- false advertising

- not getting the order

- getting order cancelled due to website "glitch"

- no way to contact them for support or details

- no feedback

- no way to cancel except chargeback

- products not actually in stock even if shown otherwise

- get wrong order (incomplet or simply not yours)

- have pre-order availability date pushed back by a few months

- get your order returned to sender due to wrong paperwork or lack of tracking number sharing

- get defective products

- start over again with all the issues when you need to RMA

All the above based on the plenty of complaints just in this forum.

• Scamatec sounds better than Fanascam

• it is not. because when you say Scamatec, it doesn't connect you to them at all at first.

while when you say FanaSCAM, it immediately alludes to the name of that rotten team

• I mean I placed an order on January 9th and received everything but the steering wheel on the 17th and my steering wheel is coming in tomorrow. Everything so far came in working and un damaged and am very happy with my purchase so far. I live on the east coast of the US yet everything is still getting delivered within 2 weeks of my order. I guess I just picked a lucky ticket but I've really had no complaints other than the wheel not getting sent with the rest of the order even though Fanatec claims that they don't do partial shipments. I think the fact that I ordered my stuff after Christmas when they had just restocked the inventory really helped.

• The things I ordered just in case someone might want to replicate my results.

• CSL DD 5nm (no boost kit)
    • McLaren GT3 V2 Wheel
    • CSL Pedal Set (Stock no load cell)
    • QR1 Quick Release
    • ClubSport Table Clamp V2
  • but scama does LOOL

• They don't do partial shipments but they ship everything in separate boxes which are often then split by the delivery company for logistical reasons.

• Ah, that makes sense, appreciate it