Club sport DD + actual release date February 29?

I have been checking forums daily and my orders page daily since December 12 and going insane. I started thinking what is taking so long and why are they still taking pre orders for February 29 if they don't even have Sony's permission at this point. Why would they mark the DD + as sold out and a few days after we all got that dam email saying they are waiting for approval will they start to accept more pre-sales. Then i thought they must be waiting for a reason and they must know something we don't know and they cannot tell us. Then i thought maybe Sony won't approve due to full force not working right or something. Then it hit me maybe they are waiting for a GT7 update so the base can work correctly with full force. Ive been playing GT7 since it came out they typically release updates and patches on the last Thursday of the month and it just so happens that the new availability date on the web site is February 29 the last Thursday of February which will probably coincide with a new GT7 patch enabling full force. I don't know i hope i am wrong because i really want this base sooner but i would not be surprised if the make us wait until then and just keep not telling us anything until then.

Comments