QR2 form 27th/12 to 25th FEBRUARY!!! ITs a fcking joke....

I have order on 24th/11 dd+, v3 bundle, mclaren v2 and... qr2 which was available from 27th/12, then they changed it for 5th/01 and today they changed it for 25th of February! THIS COMPANY IS A FUCKING JOKE..... Its my first experience with Fanatec....

Comments

• Even new orders for qr2 availability is set for 15th of February....

• Right now they change it to 14th/02 hahahah

• S TS T Member

Brudda; I'm in the same exact situation as you, this is mental...

• Now Feb 20th... maybe their China container full of QR2's is forced to take the long Cape of Good Hope route now or something. In any case they are hurting their business tremendously. And my deepest condolances for you to having to wait for your order that long, it's ridiculous. I'd be happy to spend 500 € to order a new rim with a couple of QR2's but I will not place an order for anything which is not listed as available at that moment.

• What's quite funny though is that I have cancelled my BF order, due to F1 v2.5x not being due till the end of March, in exchange for the voucher thinking I will be able to get this stuff sooner if I go for a different wheel. That order had a couple of QR2s in it as well.

It took Fanatec a month to send me that voucher and now when I have finally re ordered the QR2 stuff with F1 v2.5 (that's in stock), that order will now too arrive to me not sooner than March due to QR2 availability date keep being pushed out.

• Guess I'll wait a little longer to see if an announcement comes out. Use the time to price up moving my 3 rigs off Fanatec instead up upgrading them.

Delays I can deal with, but this total lack of communication? Unforgivable.

• I know my order is fucked up because of dd+... but instead of changing date of dd+ they playing on my qr2 date. We will not get anything at least till march...

They should sent us our bf orders part way without dd+. I will even pay extra 20euros for delivering my v3 bundle and mclaren v2 with qr2 ...

anyway I will wait cause canceling the order after 2months of waiting is non profitable at the moment, will wait till EURO price will rise up

then I will sell this shit after it came, cause I don't want to fuck with Fanatec customer service any more