Clubsport DD autostart with Xbox?

Hello,

When i turn on my XBOX series X the Clubsport DD wheelbase doesn`t start automaticly.

Is this normal? i thought i would turn on automaticly.

So after i turn on my xbox I manualy start the wheelbase which always start in PC mode. everytime i have to change to Xbox mode. it doesnt saves the mode for next startup.

It is al little things but very anoying. and i thought i woud all do this automaticly.

To top thing of my wheelbase is making the whining coil noise :(

Comments

• Why would the wheelbase turn on automatically? Do all your xbox controllers turn on when you turn the xbox on?

How do you turn off the wheelbase? By the power button? or pull the power cable out/turn off at the wall?

• That is normal, yes.

Technically not possible to let the base start with the Xbox. Not even the regular Xbox Controller boots when you start the Xbox, you need to wake it up by pressing the Xbox Button as well.

• But a wired controller turns on automatticly, and my thrustmaster TX wheelbase also always turned on automatic.

But thanks for the reactions. conclusion: fanatec wheel base don`t turn on automaticly and doesn`t safe xbox mode.

• It probably should stay in Xbox mode. Try powering it down with the button if you're not already doing that. The other bases remember their modes.

Old Logi wheels auto calibrate as soon as they detect a signal. But if i remember correctly... you have to press the console button or something to tell the console to communicate. I assume TM is similar.