DD+ I feel better about my decision to cancel

Glad I cancelled and ordered my Simagic Alpha Monday and it arrives today. I feel bad for everyone that has to wait even longer for this product that clearly has issues and Sony doesn't want to licence it until the problems are fixed...

Comments

• I'm glad you did and took Simagic.

but it is not clear to me why you went for DD+ aka Sony option, and now you took Simagic which does not support PS.

unless you have any information about Simagic getting a Sony license?

because I know that they are all in preparation for Sony. boss Asetek publicly said on his YouTube channel that Sony is the future for them as well.

• edited January 20

Probably like me. I ordered a DD+ because I also wanted ps5 support for GT7 but also own a high end pc which is the bigger priority, Doesn't matter if the DD+ has Sony support or not if you can't get hold of the thing! I cut my losses and gave up with Fanatec's absolutely dire customer service on the last email and cancelled got a Asetek Forte and VRS pedals , so it's probably done me a favour as I'm very happy with them. For me PS5 support would have just been icing on the cake - If you need PS5 support you can buy little gadgets that let you use any wheel on a ps5 for £100, thats a better option that waiting till 2025 when Fanatec will be able to ship these bases as a stand alone product