Update DD+

I received this some hours ago

No expectations, no disappointments... I sent an email to the CEO this morning. It would be nice if the are a little bit more precise when informing. They inform but they do not communicate what clients are waiting for, which is, IF NOT NOW, WHEN?

Comments

• CEO or Thomas the CEO don't have time to read what ordinary mortals write to him. he enjoys it with our money in the Bahamas or similar.

• You'd be surprised 😏

• just kidding.

I know he's a masochist. he took people's money and trolled the forum with various nicknames, in order to defend the honor of this insidious company

😂

• Glad I cancelled my order it's an absolute joke, did me a favour really made me forget about Playstation support and limiting my options to just fanatec.

Got the asetek forte and vrs pedals, don't know how they compare the the Fanatec DD+ as even the you tubers that have them aren't allowed to talk about them, Fanatec in a nut shell don't tell you anything, espically when you're going to get a product you paid for!

Unless you need ps5 support I say go elsewhere plenty of other quality products

• Given the large delays I tried switching my order to CS DD but I need to cancel the order and start again which puts me at the bottom of queue. I have items that are not in stock now given I paid for them in October. Fanatec should provide some options. Even offer to ship the parts separately…

• My Clubsport v2.5 was failing due to the bolts inside the QR1 coming loose within the the stem of the wheelbase. Two of the five bolts were stripped out completely. I also have the Clubsport v3 pedals and a Clubsport shifter.

On November 17th, I pre-ordered the Clubsport DD+, a Formula v2.5x wheel rim, an Xbox Universal Hub with a 270mm wheel rim, and two QR2 hubs for both wheels. Total spent on the order was $2,117.

I canceled that order on January 8th due to the delays, constant lack of support, and poor communication from Fanatic.

It has been 12 days since I canceled my order. I waited 4 days for my refund.

I purchaced a Simucube 2 Pro with a wheel rim and a dashboard display for less than the order I placed with Fanatec. I decided to spend a bit more to get the VRS pedal set as well.

I have already completed the build.

I am done with Fanatec!

• good job Charles, great rig

👍️