General Shipping Discussion

Hi all,

I ordered the in-stock ready to race package on January 8th. Even though there was no communication as to when the order was full-filled or even shipped (CHECK YOUR ORDER EVERYDAY FOR AN UPDATE ON TRACKING INFO!!!!), everything arrived within 10 days. The quality seems great for a first time buyer and I feel my $500 was justified for the quality and peace of mind their eco system brings. Just wanted to share my experience as I know there are a lot people scared to buy from Fanatec. So while I can't weigh in on those still waiting for their Black Friday items, I can say there was no issue with purchasing ready to race bundles in the US in 2024.

Comments

• There are a tremendous amount of problems with delivery in 2024! I can guarantee you! It's a huge mess at fanatec. Its like they are randomly picking out orders and send them out. I don't think there is any order in when things are shipped. It seems completely random. Have been emailing them 4 weeks ago Im still waiting on a reply. It's insane!

• People who ordered similar stuff to me in Australia have already had their orders filled but my BF order is still in the processing stage. Doesn't seem to be any logical order to what they're doing.