QR2 Wheel Side Availability in US?

Hey everyone,

I'm based in the US, a first time fanatec customer, but wasn't aware of all these shipping/communication issues until I already paid for my order.

On Jan 03 I ordered a CS DD (not DD+) wheel base, formula v2.5 wheel, csl pedals, and a QR2 wheel side for the formula wheel. All the items were marked as "ready to ship" when I ordered (which I knew they were taking stock until the 10th) but a couple days after I placed the order, the QR2_WS only was updated to "preorder" saying it was available on Jan15. Like many others, the day came and went, and then the QR2_WS was updated to Feb08 availability. The confusing part is that all the items in my order are still marked as "ready to ship" on the US website if you were to buy new. It's almost tempting to buy the parts again individually and see what actually ships, but based on my experience thus far, that's quite a bit of money to get trapped in the system...

I'm not sure if my order got caught in the black hole that seems to be BF orders somehow, or if there's stock issues with the QR2_WS they aren't telling us about. Maybe they realized they're out of stock after taking count, but I'd think they'd update the website to reflect that. Fanatec only seems to be providing information about the DD+ delays, but is anyone else's order being held up by QR2_WS?

Cheers,

Greg