Is is possible to have in stock items ship while we patiently wait for the DD+ Approval

I would send an email but we all know where that will get us. I don’t want to wait another 3 months for my other products. Should I cancel my rim and button module and reorder them? Will they just add that to my existing DD+ order and start the waiting game over? I ordered a QR2 pro after my DD+ order and it came separately, but my rim order was added to the DD+ order and is waiting to be shipped with it.

Comments

• There is no real reason not to at least try to write a ticket and ask. FYI all my tickets from Oct-Dec were unanswered, but a ticket i wrote a week ago was.

Also. Consider what you have. Do you want that stuff before you have the base? Do you have another base you can use it on? Do you want to start the warranty before you have the base?

• Fanatec does not do partial shipments, unfortunately you will have to wait until everything arrives with DD+, I am in the same situation....

• I make 1 order for in stock items and a 2nd and/or 3rd order for pre order items

• Lack of options has ultimately resulted in my order cancellation. If Fanatec had provided the option to change the order, or split the DD+ into its own delivery I might have waited.

Unfortunately I had too much else in the order that I was waiting for. In hindsight, I should have ordered the DD+ separately - and took the delivery cost hit.

Still don't think it's a scam, but just a badly managed company.

• How is not being able to split an on going order bad management? I have never seen any webshop that let you split up the order. Just cancel it and make 2 orders. If you want 2 deliveries you are gonna pay for 2. No use bitching about it here. Man up and pay the 26 euros!

• Here’s the thing. I made 4 separate orders. 2 of them were sent separately and 1 was bundled with my DD+ order. So when I ordered my rim and hub weeks after my DD+ preorder I didn’t expect it to be bundled.

• I have used the 10% voucher to order the DD+ and other in stock item, if cancel the order, I have to give up the 10% voucher……

• Well, having customers waiting for over a month beyond the time they already waited, with no known delivery date for their order doesn't exactly suggest good management does it?

My only options were to a) wait until whenever, or b) lose the BF discount.

Instead, I've chosen option c) bite the bullet and start moving away from Fanatec. VRS ordered to replace the DD+ and undecided on what to pick instead of the CSL-DD I was also waiting on.