Suggestion to the management

Hello Fanatec team... I have a suggestion for your owner... Please contact me how you see fit to give you a contact of a guy who can solve your obvious problem with your system and warehouse.... He manage to do that kind of system for HES Hydraulic Elements & Systems РIc. They are a much bigger company with a lot more complicated process... And everything works perfect... You definitely need to improve your ordering process ... In that way maybe you will clean your reputation in the near future....and have a lot more profits and satisfied customers.... You brag how many orders you have ...the company worth millions of euros.... And that kind of a customer service.... It doesn't matter how good is your product if can't reach the customers to try it .... I am waiting 2 months without one word from you.....only automatically written answers....that doesn't do the trick.... Come on guys infest some of your vast profit in solving those problems because it so frustrating for the customers to not know anything for the money they spend ....

P.s I am waiting for order 1826026 there you can find how to contact me ... I hope to hear from you soon ...

Comments

• And I am dead serious about helping you improve your ordering process.... It is not a joke I can really contact you with the guys who made that kind of system...they have a company everything is legit with them ...the only thing to do from you is to contact me ....

• Yeah, Endor AG, which generated a revenue of EUR 105 million to EUR 115 million in 2023, is recruiting its operations staff actively in its own , „lightly“ toxic forum.

Then again, maybe they did. Would explain the current situation.

• Hahah good point but I AM serious... My friend have a several German companies like clients and they all very happy with his system . HES hydraulic systems are a big German company who produce shipp and etc. a lot of big Hydraulic systems... However... Why a company for 115 millions euro makes jokes with it,s customers.... That's just not normal or acceptable..... Why .... Nobody can telll ....

• And Endor AG are not seeking anybody ... I made the suggestion because i am desperate already....

• I hope they hear me if they do maybe till the end of this year they will worth double that 115 millions euros ....

• I am sure if they don't change something they will lose big ....

• and it didn't occur to you that maybe it was all done exactly the way they wanted, on purpose

• On purpose.... To lose money and clients .... I don't think so ... On purpose to get people mad and disappointed.... Only if they want to close their company..... Maybe that is their goal.... I don't know ....

• you have to look at the bigger picture.

don't worry, everything is there as it should be

• If that is their idea... I really regret that i made an order .... And what big picture please explain how they can profit from that situation.... maybe i am stupid or crazy but i don't see how

• look, it's hard to explain business policy and the way of doing business to someone if you're not ready for it.

it is not enough in life to see black color or white color. there are a lot of variations and possibilities in those shades of gray.

so in every business you have various criteria for setting the rules of the game.

in large corporations it has long been known how to do business, yes with risk and with collateral victims. with calculated minuses and various lawsuits that may arise. but when you plan a big project, you calculate all the options and work out the plan well.

don't worry, these are Germans after all. precise accurate. it just seems a little frivolous like this. but in order for large companies to succeed in business, they sometimes have to resort to unconventional measures.

• Now i get it ... You buy some stock of your own company... On low prices... You pump up their value whit that BF shit they are doing...and after that you sell those stock on high price and benefit on the back of common people.....

• No, Fanatec is not losing customers. You are still here waiting, or rather you are looking for a solution because you want their products. A guy wrote here that he repurchased all the products that were never delivered to him, never refunded, or even responded to his emails, with a surcharge for expedited shipping (which many paid but didn't get). And he's not the only one. A YouTuber explains in a video that, tired of waiting, he purchased another Fanatec wheelbase, in the hope that at least this one will arrive soon.

Why on earth would Fanatec deliver products to people willing to wait, or even spend double to get them?

No, Fanatec will not lose customers.

And in any case, even if some customers abandoned them (very few) they could have obtained a big advantage for the very high 2023 budget, collecting a lot of money for products they didn't have in stock. And they continue to do so, because sales for products they cannot sell have not stopped. They also took money away from the competition unfairly by not respecting delivery times, as many customers choose the product based on availability. People don't like to wait.

It probably wasn't planned, but they got big gains.

• On top of everything it is a German Company.... WOW .... apparently the Germans are not the people they use to be ..... That is very shameful

• KetanecKetanec Member
    edited January 21

But that's not fair at all i hope they will get what they deserve.... In some way .... I have no bad feelings for them i wish them happy life ... But man i will never order from them again.

• the best plan you can have is this.

if you bought on BF or you got a 25% voucher by canceling your BF purchase, then you buy again and wait when it comes to you.

you immediately sell everything at a slightly lower price than the current one on the webstore, as a new product it will sell, there are many fans. and immediately with the money earned, you take Simagic or some other competitive company to this fraudulent cult FanaSCAM and thank them because they helped you make money through them.

• If i ever receive a voucher mate .... ,,:) however....i don't care anymore...it is out of my system... ,,:)