ClubSport Universal Hub V2 Funkyswitch not working properly in GT7

Hi All,

Looking for some direction, I have just installed a ClubSport Universal Hub V2 on a R300 with an APM and in the Fanatec Control Panel I can see the Funkyswitch registering rotation clockwise and counter clockwise. But when in GT7 it only registers a counter clockwise rotation, is this a known issue or is this the game? Its been updated to the latest driver and did error but everything seems to be working, no issues with any other buttons.

I have re-flashed the hub and tested, its the same after.

Thanks

Brad

Comments

• I haven't played GT7 for some time, but what I do is compare the manual to the GT7 mapping page. Which is not super duper last time i played.

But there have also been lots of issues with the last 4 driver updates. It's really difficult to track what is and what is not working. Dig through the Drivers pages and see if anything like this has been reported.

If you haven't already, heres a snip from the manual:

If you are not using any new products such as QR2, Button Rally Module, or Clubsport NOTDD+... You might want to downgrade Driver/firmware to 451.

• Thanks for this, I cannot remap that input I think. I do have a QR2 attached, I have downgraded the firmware version on that driver and no luck.

• Looks like the pre-set is fuel mapping, Nothing can be changed in that case. I guess i'll see if I can get Fanatec to push PD to change this.

• Good Luck!

Fanatec buttons should be mappable, but GT7's mapping should be better also.

I read somewhere that if you change the wheel to the DDPro wheel in GT7 you can somehow trick they Hub by cross referencing the two wheels mapping and then set GT7 buttons in game.

• Yea thats the bit that stumping me, I dont see where you set the wheel. It just allways selects the DD Pro wheel, I'll keep trying.

• I don't know whose fault it is, but funky switch from CS Universal Hub worked properly on F1 DD wheelbase. This is a little bit frustrating, few months of waiting, officially announced new PS5 combo, but still different components from Fanatec eco system don't work properly or works worse than before. Let's see I hope next Fanatec and GT updates can solve some problems.

• q445187q445187 Member

Another post about this said the funky switch only goes that way on consoles. Dumb. I have the BMW wheel and had to use the DDPRO workaround to map the buttons, PITA.. basically figure out which ones are x, square, circle etc and make them do what you need.

for the price of this stuff I expect more.