Were Is My Order?

I ordered the CSL DD READY2RACE MCLAREN ELITE BUNDLE (8 NM) On black Friday and I have basically heard nothing. Fanatec have sent the items out once but they were returned to fanatec by ups due to a "label error" and I have heard nothing since. The UPS website just says returned to sender and hasn't been updated since. I have contacted fanatec numerous times and I've only just has a response a week ago saying they will create a new order and I should receive my items soon but nothing has changed. They sent me a table clamp that I did order and a QR1 Wheel slide that I didn't order and I don't know why. Fanatec Need to open there phone lines again because this can be fixed in a 5 minute conversation rather than a 4 week email conversation.

Someone please help me with this????

Comments

• From what ive seen it takes about 2 weeks from when they respond to the order getting dispatched and btw I have the exact same issue been waiting for a reply for 2 weeks now still nothing so how long ago did you send the first mail? And it's crazy how they get the address wrong when it's literally clear as day when you order. Hopefully you get your stuff soon but I guess I'm still waiting and prob will be for 3 more weeks.

• yo envie el primer correo el primer correo el 18 de diciembre, lo envie a la web shop y despues a otro que pude localizar, [email protected] pero en este nicontestan el de la web te rebota siempre con el mismo comentario contactar con upS.

ups DICE QUE ES EL REMITENTE EL QUE TIENE QUE DARME LA INFORMACIÓN asi hasta ahora

esto es una verguenza da la sensación que se autofinancian con nuestro dinero

• It takes about 2 weeks for a reply? I've been waiting for 2 MONTHS on a reply (and refund) from them per email. The shipment to The Netherlands was pretty fast and the products are quite decent. But returning, refunding and communicating is apparently not an option. I hope I'm not the only one though. Will start a dispute with the bank if I don't hear anything in the next 2 weeks.

• You've already been waiting 2 months and you're willing to give them 2 more weeks? No way, I wouldn't have even waited the 2 months.

• I have the exact same problem, ordered on black friday, it got shipped on 08/01/24 UPS fucked up the delivery (coming to my house, no call, no mail, no paper no NOTHING) and then returning the parcel to Fanatec (12/01/24) and since then nothing.

Fanatec makes reasonable good products, sells them at good prices but the customer support is horrendous as soon as you have a problem, and UPS is totally useless !!!

So for sure I will NEVER use UPS again and I'm starting to be fed up with Fanatec also

• I’ve had a similar problem. Placed my order on the 16th of January. All seemed to be fine, I was given the tracking number and everything was going smoothly. However, according to ups the address was missing.

It got returned to sender on the 26th. The same day I sent an email to the webshop asking them to redeliver it. It’s been 2 weeks since the first email, I’ve continued to email them multiple times. No response and losing hope.

I don’t even want a refund or compensation. I just want the product I ordered it’s my first time getting into sim racing and as a first experience this sucks.

This is practically a cry for help I don’t know what else to do.

• Hi.

I had a nightmare time two or two and half month early. I didn't know anything the my order.I was sad and angry + the I didn't have any information from courier as well.I waited two month,I thought my parcel is losted or .....

After two months, my package arrived safely. I thought it was important to share this with you because while I was waiting for my package and time just passed and nothing happened, I shared my frustration on the forum in the form of a message. Since luckily it was resolved my problem and I am still using the products, I thought I would share this with you.  

That's fair, I think.

Thank you FANATEC

• edited February 12

• edited February 12

I sent an RMA to fanatec for the repair of my DD2, the packages sent included the Podium DD2 base, Club sport universal hub v2 and QR2 pro steering wheel side, 3 packages with weight specified correctly, after confirmation and resolution of the problems they contacted me to tell me that they would send everything back to me, in another email they sent me the shipping tracking code, the information specified 1 package of 1kg and clearly it couldn't have included all my equipment, the following day only the QR2 pro arrived at home steering wheel side, I asked for information in the email conversation where they sent me the shipment tracking, no response. To which I send other emails, after the third they reply that it had to be everything in that shipment and today, after continuous emails to explain the situation, that is, that my Podium DD2 and the Club sport universal hub v2 are missing, I am without equipment, So far no one has made any effort to figure out what went wrong, but it seems they forgot to send everything and instead insist that they did. I no longer know how to resolve this unpleasant situation, in my eyes it seems like a nice planned scam as I repeat, no one has investigated yet and they don't intend to give a refund or send me back my equipment because according to them, they have already done so. This is all absurd, over the years I have bought a lot of equipment on their site and among other things two different Podium bases, if this is the treatment reserved for a loyal customer they are really put at the level of criminal association, Can someone help me, what can I do?

• It is fair that you complement FANATEC when they finally come through. Same with my deliveries. But it just horrendous they you even have to wait for two months and are kept in the dark. I'm worried this will never improve, not even after all black friday (or other back orders) are delivered.

• There isn't much else to do then wait and then wait some more. Depends a bit on which things you've ordered, otherwise I can send you my stuff which I've used twice and wanted to return to Fanatec ;) As they won't respond to my RMA I would prefer to make someone else happy with the stuff

• Thanks, since I used a Visa card I’m only protected by my insurance for 30 days after the invoice. So, I’ve decided to do a charge back with my bank.

They have sent me the money back and have told me fanatec have 45 days to respond, or the money is mine to keep. I’m hoping fanatec do get in touch with my bank and agree to redeliver the items. But until then I’ve just got to wait until they either reply to me or to my bank.

45 days is a long time to wait considering I’ve got everything else for the sim set up, like the cockpit. I don’t know how much it would cost to buy that stuff off you, but for now I just have to wait to get my money back.