GT DD Extreme - TCS going up on it's own

I have a weird issue with my GT DD Extreme that I got yesterday in combination with GT7.

In some right-handed corners (e.g. turn 1 Suzuka in a Lexus Group 3), my TCS goes up on its own. Sometimes by one, sometimes by two in a row. At this point I'm not sure whether this is a hardware fault or a software fault (in some aspects the firmware seems to be quite buggy, e.g. the ITM has issues with crashing on PC).

When I'm on Auto settings, this does not happen. When I'm on my settings, it may happen. The weird thing is, it doesn't always happen. Both yesterday and today, when I first started it up, everything went smooth without any TCS issues.

On both days I took a break and then came back roughly 45 minutes to 1 hour later and the issue was there.

I'm on the latest FW as I updated first thing after I got the base.

Any ideas if this is caused by software or hardware?

All the buttons work fine without issues otherwise in GT and also when I check it in the Control Panel. It is also not an accidental button press as this can also happen when I'm driving with my left hand off, so nothing can trigger the stick for TCS.

My settings where it happens:

SEN: Auto

FFB: 50

FUL (not that it's relevant as unused): 50

NDP: OFF

NFR: 4

NIN: OFF

INT: OFF

FEI: 100

FOR: 110

SPR: 100

DPR: 100

ACP: A A

BRF: 50

I also had the issue with the recommended settings in the main GT7 thread for a GT DD Pro (with FFB reduced to 50)

Comments